Halle's Race War with Gabriel:

Our Daughter IS Black

2/8/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry says it point blank ... her daughter is Black -- a direct message to her ex Gabriel Aubry who, according to sources, "went nuts" anytime someone called Nahla Black.

0207_halle_gabriel_BN_Getty_01
Halle says in an upcoming interview with EBONY magazine, "I feel she's Black. I'm Black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory." The one-drop rule was used during segregation to describe anyone who wasn't 100% Caucasian.

As TMZ first reported, sources connected with the former couple say Gabriel insists Nahla is White.

Truth is, they're both sorta right ... and both sorta wrong.

So, we gotta ask ...

Halle Berry

Tony

TONY, THE ONLY THING "BENDED" HERE IS YOUR "MENTAL HEALTH"!!! PLEASE PUT YOUR CRACK PIPE DOWN AND COME DOWN OFF YOUR ARTIFICIAL HIGH!!! COPING WITH REALITY ISN'T "THAT BAD"!!!

Posted at 4:48 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Sincerity

Show me the anti-Halle Berry. Show me the "white" version of Halle Berry. Show me the white national magazine like EBONY, where in the pages "white" Halle Berry gathers support for her "white" baby.

Show me the white Halle Berry where the editor of "Ivory" magazine gives her five pages expressing her racial bigotry.

You can't. it doesn't exist.

Halle Berry's racial bigotry is exclusive to Halle Berry. She provides the world with her own special brand of racial hatred, while she carries her coach bag down rodeo drive.

CDS

Halle needs serious help.

Amy

She is a quarter as are my own children and we go with the highest percentage but it doesn't matter. It sounds like Halle may be the racist here. Beautiful woman but I think a bit on the the crazy side.

Tony

Good thing she's an actress. I don't think any career where "pretending" is required would work for her, since she seems to be fantasizing as it is regarding her race and her daughter's. Ugh. TMZ, you outta do a post as a shout out to Hallie, helping her come to terms with her mixed ethnicity. What say you, Harv?

Posted at 4:53 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Eileen

Let's play the "Halle Berry Game". Let's swat away the "white babies" before they land in Halle's baby crib.

Sounds about right.

dicdoosh

What difference does it make? Your baby won't need any government grants. Why is "mixed" not an exceptable description? And it's funny, I barely even thought of Halle as black....especially when she diluted her blackness even further with Whitey McWhiterson over there. In fact, I bet he didn't even know know she was black until all this came up.....I sure didn't.

Chris

Halle didn't want a baby from a black man. She wanted a white baby who could pass as black, but not as black as Whoopi Goldberg. Halle doesn't represent black women, she's anything but black. Nut case.

Sincerity

Posted at 4:48 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Sincerity

You can't. it doesn't exist.

Posted at 4:58 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Tony

Tony, if you haven't noticed, Halle Berry is a "GROWN WOMAN WITH TWO ARMS AND LEGS THAT WORK" AND DOESN'T HAVE TO SHOW ANYONE EXCEPT THE COURT WHAT SHE'S "REALLY ABOUT"!!! BUSINESS IS BUSINESS AND SHE'S GOING TO HANDLE HERS!!! WHY DON'T YOU DO THE SAME???

nette

Who cares what the race is.. it makes no difference.. she is a beautiful little girl.. I wish her father would just be a father and stop all this drama. Halle is a beautiful person and great Mom..

Eileen

What a slap in her (Halle's) mother's face.

tom

When they come out with the t-shirts, I want "Team Gabriel". BTW, I have always been a big fan of Halle's until now; she's going to ruin her career over her ignorance.

EmJay

Halle can agree with any theory she wants. It does not change the fact that to be black, both of your parents have to be black and to be white, both of them have to be white. If they are not both the same colour, you are not one or the other, you are BOTH. I'm sure Halle's mother is white.
I am mixed race, half black and half white, and I will not choose between the two. I am both.. Get a grip woman!

Tony

Posted at 5:03 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Sincerity

Racial bigotry should always be exposed for it is and should never be allowed to unjustly tear upon the fabric of a society. Any and all racial, sexual or national hatred for another person must always be regarded as such.

Shall I lay down and take your racial hatred? No. Never.

Pamela

If this nut didn't want this problem then she should never have had a kid with someone of a different race if it is such a problem for her. I stopped liking this crazy woman a long time ago and for the record why does she always bash her exes they never say how CRAZY she is and she is crazy believe that.

Chaps

Whatever this girl is, she is going to be disappointed in her parents...

l.p.