Lindsay Lohan

Accused of Burning

Tanning Company

2/8/2011 6:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a mobile tanning company that claims they bronzed the actress up from 2007 to 2009 ... but she stiffed them on the $40k bill.

0202_lilo_BN_TMZ_04
Lorit Simon claims Lohan hired her Nevada-based company, Tanning Vegas -- and the job required interstate travel when Lohan was craving a color change.

In the lawsuit filed last week in Nevada, Simon claims Lohan racked up $41,031.60 in unpaid charges -- and even now, she refuses to settle her debt.

Simon wants Lohan to fork over the money -- plus attorney's fees and interest.

Simon has sued Lindsay before -- accusing the actress of stealing her secret formula for a spray tanning product and selling it under her own Sevin Nyne label.

JoeBlowIsBack

Is anyone really shocked by this news? Honestly, the only thing I'm shocked at this point is that somehow Lie-ho can afford a great lawyer like Ms. Holley......well, unless the next plan by Loser Lie-ho is to stiff Holley on all her lawyer fees too.

JoeBlowIsBack

P.S., Loser Lie-ho is definitely a load that should have been swallowed. Should have tried better, Dina.

JLS

LL feels she should get everything in life for FREE. Jewelry, tanning, fur coats, all the stuff she wears on photo shoots and more.

This girl is going to come off this pedestal with a THUD very soon. State prison clarifies what you are in life. Good luck, you snotty young woman.

Crabbey

Oh, man. I bet all of her creditors she still owes are smelling blood in the water. They will probably start lining up considering it's unlikely she'll be making any money in the near future to pay them.

AngieB

I hope this wasn't the "something cooking" that made Harvey cut the live show short today....because an extra news story about LiLo isn't really news, is it?

MacGuffin

$41,000 in tanning? Wow.

isa

Two years without pay, that **** is this company?? LOL

Lisa

I wonder how she racked up a bill that high. Why did the tanning company keep letting her tan? I mean, If I owned that company or was the decision maker - um after Lindsay owing even just thousand dollars and her not paying I would cut off her off plain and simple. No pay, no tanning service, babes! Sorry, but the tanning company is beyond stupid for letting her run up a bill that high without getting some form of payment!

Carl

Even by 2007 they should have known she was a mess. Why didn't they cut her off once she got a couple months behind on payments? Continuing to let her tan for 2 years without paying is idiotic.

Grandma Cracker

When is Riverside County going to chime in.......

Bob the Builder3000

I'm sorry, Dann, I called you a poet, but now you say the cure is in your pants. So, I guess you're a doctor. I stand corrected.

Mikey

Why is Lindsay going bald? Her hair is receding like Hulk Hogan.

isa

hummmmmmm lame..

Tammy

How do you let someone rack-up $40K in debt?! I mean, after the FIRST bill wasn't paid within 30 days, she should've been cut off. This compnay has stupid business practices and is partly to blame.

John

It's a three-ring circus! I love TMZ, I really do!