Lindsay Lohan

Accused of Burning

Tanning Company

2/8/2011 6:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a mobile tanning company that claims they bronzed the actress up from 2007 to 2009 ... but she stiffed them on the $40k bill.

0202_lilo_BN_TMZ_04
Lorit Simon claims Lohan hired her Nevada-based company, Tanning Vegas -- and the job required interstate travel when Lohan was craving a color change.

In the lawsuit filed last week in Nevada, Simon claims Lohan racked up $41,031.60 in unpaid charges -- and even now, she refuses to settle her debt.

Simon wants Lohan to fork over the money -- plus attorney's fees and interest.

Simon has sued Lindsay before -- accusing the actress of stealing her secret formula for a spray tanning product and selling it under her own Sevin Nyne label.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

GeneL

Ok, I'll admit it...
there's only one thing I ever want from this prolific scofflawing thief and lawbreaker, a full-frontal spread in Playboy or one of the other salacious skin mags, preferably with all those freckles air-brushed out.

Hisjules

test

Lynn

jay, your comment made me lmao! I think you may be on to something there!

Cindy

Puhleeeze! "Interstate travel was required to spray tan Lindsay"? Ridiculous! No wonder these celebrities think they are so special.

firas_rjeem

Seems to be a lot of problems between Simon and Lohan,... Come on Lindsay is a cuteee girl :)
Healthy Rjeem

Chris

Lindsay Lohan and Lorit were business partners in Sevin Nyne, so why is she saying she STOLE the formula?!

Lori

SECURITY!!!

Josephina

Okay, I'm starting to feel a little bad for her... All of this stuff coming at her at once, it has to be stressful...

But only a little.

Craig

Well, color me bronze and not surprised.

mat

Lindsay Lohan stole something? NO WAY! I am sure it was all a big misunderstanding. Lorit Simon agreed to loan her the spray tans because she is a HUGE star. Lindsay was going to bring them back though she doesn't actually do that in person. She has PEOPLE who are suppose to take care of that kind of thing. You remember one of the PEOPLE loaned her a pair of jeans with cocaine in the pocket once.
Once again Lindsay is being picked on by those who are jelous of her grace, charm, character disorder,and sterling reputation.
Excuse me while I try to pry my tongue out of my cheek.

Stewart

Lindsay stiffed someone and stole? Shocking.

Petia smith

I think that this woman should be punished by the court .
Xtreme No

Amtrak

Ummm...this just sounds like bullsh*t on a caboose riding a gravy train through the court system. Not sticking up for LL about any other issue, but this??? Come on...

fahgettaboutit

Who run's this tanning business??? We haven't collected a dime in TWO YEARS but lets keep doing the same thing...and then let's wait two more years and sue her. Brilliant.

Where is Chris whats-his-face when you need her. "LEAVE LINDSAY ALONE"

B_Dubb

Just pay the bill! Oh yeah she hasen't had any work or dope in a while so she needs to feel some type of place in the Hollywood light. Are these accusations even true? This person who seems to cower down at the first sight of trouble from the law; but is now standing up against somthing with major financial ramifications. Always remember, Bad publicity is better than no publicity....Except drug publicity sucks all the way around.

B_Dubb