Lindsay: 'I'm Not Guilty Because I'm NOT!'

2/8/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she's pleading not guilty tomorrow with vigor, because she says, "I honestly feel I did nothing wrong."

1123_lilo_EX_TMZ_01

Lohan is saying privately, "I'm pleading not guilty because I'm NOT!"

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay will be charged Wednesday with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace.

She'll be arraigned at 1:30 PM PT... and TMZ will livestream the hearing.

Susan

#172 and 181: I am DEFINITELY NOT making excuses for Lindsay!!! I absolutely think that she stole that necklace. I was just trying to think of a scenario that would make sense, in which the salesperson would not be aware of Lindsay having kept the necklace. If the salesperson handed Lindsay one item and Lindsay did not give it back, then that salesperson would know it. But if she tried on six items and then gave only five back, the salesperson could easily have lost track of the necklace. I don't EVER give Lindsay the benefit of the doubt anymore. Her first instinct is always to make the worst choice.

WhyNot

As I see it... she really is a sitting duck in a pond filled with first cousin to the piranha... the paparazzi. They are building a case that does not exist. We know stars 'borrow' jewellry every day, every red carpet, every job interview. We know the stores 'lend' them stuff, because it promotes their store. SO... the assistant is left to do the paperwork... Lindsay exits the store with 'said' necklace. The assistant does not do the paperwork, neither does the store. The assistant returns said necklace to the police... not the store. Lindsay is not stupid. She knows she is walking a very thin tightrope, where one small step and she falls... straight into prison. She did not do this. The assistant needs to be charged for breach of trust, failing to act and my favourite... fragging her boss. I figure... tomorrow... she will give a personal interview... for money... on the inside scoop of how Lindsay ripped off the store. Wait for it.... enquiring minds will believe....

Lisa

Who tipped Lindsay off that the jeweler was filing charges I wonder? She knew charges were coming because she had her assistant turn the necklace over to police. Who was the mole? Is there a mole in LAPD or did someone at the jeweler tip her off?

Mikey

If this was Gary Coleman and he was still alive he'd be convicted and in jail already.

jason

I believe her 100%.

G. LOWTHER

SHE IS SO 'OLD NEWS'! PUT A BAG ON IT AND DISPOSE.

Carvey

@Whynot

Yes, she is walking a thin line and you'd think she'd know better, but this IS the same chick who tested dirty when she was subject to random testing. She knew there was little chance that she'd get away with it and she still used. This is the same chick who stole a mink coat and allowed herself to be photographed while wearing it. At some point you just have to recognize that Lindsay is not mentally fit.

ted

gossipcentral.com has pics of Hohan coming out of a salon tonight after getting her roots touched up before her big appearance and subsequent mugshot.

ted

Correction...that's gossipcenter.com

Mikey

Last time this crazed lesbo was in a hit anything was 7 years ago when she was a teenager. She's broke and her father is supporting her now. I don't think they ever found that stolen $400,000 worth of jewelry. I wouldn't be surprised if she and her father are caught sell drugs next. And Balloon Boy can't even get a commercial.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

LOL@ted

Only LieHo would look at a mugshot as a photo op!
Does she think they'll pay her for it ("Do you KNOW who I AM?")?

Carvey

@ted

They missed a spot with the spray tan up near her receding hairline,

Just Saying

Well her defence is that she didn't know it was against the law to walk off with something without paying because Hollywood "stars" never have to pay for anything !

Carvey

@222

Well, to be fair this IS the only starring role she has had in years.

Daniella M Rutel