Lindsay: 'I'm Not Guilty Because I'm NOT!'

2/8/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she's pleading not guilty tomorrow with vigor, because she says, "I honestly feel I did nothing wrong."

1123_lilo_EX_TMZ_01

Lohan is saying privately, "I'm pleading not guilty because I'm NOT!"

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay will be charged Wednesday with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace.

She'll be arraigned at 1:30 PM PT... and TMZ will livestream the hearing.

Davey Boy

Oh yea, "Nicole" is out and about tonight defending her Loser daughter with a couple shots of Jack in her.

Nicole

@Spot
Yeah she got 2 years suspended and she stole over 500k.
If Lindsay is convicted of a felony it is basically like a prison sentence as NO WAY could she handle felony probation.

I'm confident that Shawn will win the case or if things get really bad plead it down to a misdemeanor.

stacy

Why do we promote trailer trash?

Marni

Harvey and TMZ IT Dept:

It would be great if you would provide a grid with the following on your comment section

Canada613

HER FRIENDS SHOULD TELL HER THAT EVEN IF HER INTENTIONS WERE NOT TO STEAL THE NECKLACE THE FACT SHE WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO WALK OUT WITH IT AND NOR RETURN IT PROMPTLY SHOULD GET HER IN PRISON! I FIND LINDSAY GUILTY OF BEING STUPID!

susan

She thinks she is impervious to the law because she is. The Los Angeles County justice system has proven that over and over again. Absolute worst case scenario: an extension to her probation...3 months. She has too much celebrity status and money to have to do time.

ernie

Innocent... until proven guilty.

She has all the right in the world to plead not guilty.

That is her right... your right.... and my right.

Let the state prove it.

If you have a case ... then prove it.

If she knows she is wrong ... then cop a plea while you can.

Get as much of the discovery as you possibly can.

Weigh the evidence.

If not in your favor.... COP THE PLEA

Deb

I am so sick of this girl's crap. Soooooooo sick. And why doesn't she get a perp walk? I think she could use a little humiliation. No special treatment my azz.

Joy

I sincerely feel sorry for Lindsay. --She's had too much, too young. I hope she gets the help she needs. She's a lovely young woman with so much talent; it would be a shame to see it wasted. Godspeed, Lindsay. --

LA me

I have to admit...Lindsay is a BRILLIANT actress!! I was perusing the "Comedy" section at the video store and came across "I Know Who Killed Me" so I rented it. I couldn't stop laughing all the way through! Watching LieLo pretending to act like it was a serious role was TOO FUHKING FUNNY!!!

I can't understand why she wasn't nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Comedic Actress!?!

Soetoro

I dont think TI wanted to buy those machine guns, he just wanted to borrow them. I know its illegal to own a machine gun, but is it OK to borrow one from a gun dealer? He was lending the dealer the money and borrowing the guns. New trial for TI, FREE TI FREE TI FREE TI....

Marni

TMZ and IT Dept.

In the comment area please add the following grid:

Agree - green check mark
Disagree - red X mark
Funny - monopoly guy with a smile
Brilliant - yellow light bulb
Clueless - blk light bulb

I think you get the drift here it would be a nice addition and numbers from comments would prove to be very interesting.

Marni

Bippy

I hope she does a real HISSY FIT - a real TERRIBLE TWOS' IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE !!!

HarlotO'Hara

"Lohan is saying privately"

privately...ROFLOL!!!

Debbie

****ing retard.

With your well do***ented past on stealing and not giving stuff back whats the pathetic excise this time