Lindsay: 'I'm Not Guilty Because I'm NOT!'

2/8/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she's pleading not guilty tomorrow with vigor, because she says, "I honestly feel I did nothing wrong."

1123_lilo_EX_TMZ_01

Lohan is saying privately, "I'm pleading not guilty because I'm NOT!"

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay will be charged Wednesday with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace.

She'll be arraigned at 1:30 PM PT... and TMZ will livestream the hearing.

Seriously?

She's a narcissistic sociopath. And there are only 2 possibilities when it comes to explaining her...either she is mentally challenged with limited intellectual functioning and just never matured past that of a 14 year old and doesn't understand the world....or, she is the biggest spoiled, entitled brat to ever come out of Hollywood. Personally, I think it's the latter.

Just imagine what she has stolen that we don't know about.

Deb

We throw up the white flag. Lindsay wins. But don't count on anyone going to what ever flicks that anyone is stupid enough to get involved with her in.
See ya.

Posted at 6:19 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by Paige

If that happens I think she will be so happy she will celebrate with her favorite liquor and maybe a couple of 8 balls. Because addicts don't just relapse when they are having problems - any excuse is a good excuse to them. If she does, maybe she'll OD and we won't have to hear about this s h i t anymore. I for one am sick of it. I used to feel sorry for her but not anymore. Sooo over her crap.

sandra

Liar! ENOUGH... This girl should at this point be treated like everyone else in the USA. She most definitely violated her probation, not once, not twice, but three times, (too dirty drug tests, missing court while at Cannes and now stealing a expensive necklace) and blaming the store. Having her cheap azz friends lie for her. INCREDIBLE. In Florida just getting a simple traffic ticket lands someone on probation back into jail held until thier probation hearing. What a mockery of the LA Judicial system! Oh and I am sure she was drinking while at rehab when the worker was struck. She just paid her off!!

Soetoro

We need sitting bull back,

WHERE IS THE RAGE AND THE SCREAMING????????

Lisa

What happened to Michael's attorney, Lisa Bloom. I thought she was stepping in to help Lindsay. I believe Radar reported that. She hasn't made a public comment, so either she never signed up or she bailed after getting the whole story?

pk

Is that the fat lady I hear warming up in the wings?

HarlotO'Hara

Lisa: I thought Blooming Idiot was still at that climate meeting in Europe.

Lisa

We need sitting bull back,

WHERE IS THE RAGE AND THE SCREAMING????????

Posted at 6:34 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by Soetoro

***********************************************************
You mean "Screaming Bull"? I think with all that screaming, he or she forgot to take a breath or gave himself an aneurysm and isn't with us anymore.

Deb

Is that the fat lady I hear warming up in the wings?

Posted at 6:35 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by pk

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY CLEVER!!!!

Soetoro

Nicole is a strange bird. Drops in from time to time to impart the inside baseball only Captain Obvious would know, "Linds will be charged tomorrow and will be released until the probation violation hearing bla bla bla. It's as if she talks to LL's lawyer but when the ADD kicks in 3 min into the conversation she can only recall a few useless snippets by the time its over.

Dave

Double negative... sounds like an admission of guilt to me!

Kari

Sociopaths never say they're guilty--they believe they aren't, so expect us to believe it. How could any one person be not guilty of soooooo many things? She needs mental help.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

"I am not a crook." - Richard Nixon

Lisa

yeah Harlot..I think you are right. Lisa Bloom is out of the country per her twitter page. Guess that didn't pan out for little lindz huh.

Sammie

So what's new? She never thinks she's done anything wrong no matter how awful it is.