'Justified' Stunt Woman Injured -- Severe Head Trauma

2/10/2011 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A stunt woman for the show "Justified" is in critical condition -- after being hit by a vehicle during production of the FX show last week ... TMZ has learned.

0209_justified_exd

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 30-year-old woman was struck in a "low speed collision" and smacked her head on concrete as she fell backwards.

We're told the woman was transported to a nearby hospital for severe head trauma.

The L.A. County Fire Department arrived to the scene and shut down production -- and sent a report to Cal/OSHA -- a government department that oversees occupational safety and health.

Captain Balls

If you're going to be hurt doing a TV show, at least it was the best one on TV. Awesome show.

DarrenBeckley

Justified is great...Timothy O. is Fantastic!!

dawn

You guys are sick. She is in intensive care and she has a 10 year old daughter hoping her mommy is ok. Doubt she cares about how fantastic Timothy O is or that she has severe head trauma because she is working on the best show on tv.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

yeah she is in intensive care today and magically released tomarrow..everyone in hollywood when they even have the sniffles end up in intensive care..the show sucks ANYWAYS

dj

I pray for the stunt woman whom was hurt on the set of Justified. Had a similar incident happen to a friend of mine whom passed out, she fell to the floor & hit her head on the hard flooring in our workplace. She did quit breathing so we administered cpr until paramedics arrived. She did start breathing again thanks to our quick thinking and spent 2 days in the hospital under the watchful eye of her doctor.
Hitting your head is no laughing matter & I am sure Timothy Olyphant feels bad for this happening to her.
I am a nurse so know first hand what head trauma can do to a person. Some recover quickly with no problems while others have major complications.
I pray for her to be back on her feet when the time is right without major complications. Also praying for her family in their time of need.

Shanan Li

I hope she heals and is back to "normal" as soon a possible. That being said, last night's episode was GREAT!! Love this show, Love the cast!!!

PamAnn

Stunt professionals accept the danger of their profession. Hopefully, being injured on the set insures IMMEDIATE medical attention and care. ALL head injuries are very serious. This is a fantastic show and I'm sure all of the cast and production people are deeply saddened by this accident. May she recover without serious residual problems.

Violette-Blue

Love, love, love the show Justified!!! The best show on tv. I am in love w/Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins!!!!

I hope the stunt woman will be okay. Wishing her well in her recovery.

snooki = fugly man

the video was released on youtube. She gets friggin rocked! see here>>...http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco<<... Poor lady. I hope she is ok. our prayers are with her and her family.

moe l.

Not good. Skulls and concrete don't generally go well together.
Hope she's OK and can rejoin a great (THE BEST) show.

femonanon

I hope she is okay...most actors have stunt a person because the really dangerous stunts are such a headache. No, really, I hope she's okay.

Rocco

People who make light of this have obviously never worked in this business, and / or are just heartless hateful souls.

Yes, stunt people make a lot of money, and there's a reason for it. I pray for her recovery. When you're on a crew, it's like having a family member go down.

Rick

Hey midnight toker, go toke some more, you s***bag...it is one of the best new shows out there, your opinion is like your ass, they both stink.

Dennis Johnson

Sorry for the lady getting hurt and hope everythin turns out alright for her.I really like the show and hope to see more of it.

Stupid People Hater

She is a stunt woman. She was hired because things like this can happen and she knew the risks. I feel bad for her but this is not comparable to the extra who was injured on the transformers set. That girl was not being paid as a stunt woman.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments