Lohan's Coat Victim: I Won't Help in Necklace Case

2/9/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who sued Lindsay Lohan for allegedly stealing her $12,000 mink coat back in 2008 claims she's "not interested" in helping officials put Lindsay behind bars ... despite the fact that the D.A. wants to bring up the incident.

0130_lindsay_lohan_getty
TMZ spoke to a rep for Masha Markova ... who tells us the two settled their case with "no admission of guilt" ... after Lindsay walked out of a NYC nightclub wearing the coat without permission.

And while Masha admits Lindsay has demonstrated a "strikingly similar pattern" of taking other people's property since the mink coat situation ... Masha says she wants nothing to do with the new case.

TMZ broke the story -- Masha's lawsuit against LiLo was a factor in filing grand theft charges against Lindsay -- because it shows an M.O. when Lindsay goes "shopping."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nicole

Crabbey

Well, if she's subpoenaed there's not much she'll be able to do about it. She certainly won't be able to lie as there are court do***ents already existing. But I don't blame her - I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of a mad Lohan Clan. Who knows how low they would go?

LA me

Don't think she'll have a choice if subpoened??

kat

She'll "help" the prosecution if the court rules the matter is admissible at trial and she is served with a subpoena. It's not really her choice.

Mike Hawk

Lock this knucklehead up already and be done with it.

Lucky_130

Lindsay sure was pretty. sad,sad,sad

wasted days and wasted nights

Lindsay is a crafty young lady. She's back to stealing all the headlines here at TMZ.

awards

Lindsay stealing pelts? YIKES! Who knew?

Pimpcessa

I smell a new settlement, from the Lohan clan, being worked out right now..... But as you all stated above, that woman is not going to purger herself to save Lindsay. Hopefully she gets some more money from them and still sits on the stand and tells the truth. Now, THAT would be justice.

Nicole

@kat
It wasn't a criminal case and Blair Berk is awesome.
She settled it perfectly.

whateverIsay

Entitlement was ok with the people when the economy was better.

Now that it SUXS, pay for your own ****!!

missbella

Ok, Nicole, you say she took it because she was high. So, are we to assume that she had to be high to then be photographed wearing it out in public?

LA me

Nicole/Dina....shouldn't you be on a plane to LA??? I can hear your po' lil' baby crying for you now....

MOMMMMY..Pleeeaaase HELP me!!! They are being SOOOOOO mean to me!! Don't they know who I AM???? I'm Lindsay Fuhking Lohan!! They can't do this to me....I'm a celebrity!!

sloppy seconds

TMZ's business = Lindsey Lohan & Charlie Sheen. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Karmic-Vengeance

you cant fight a subpeona yah dumb wench.and if you refuse to cooperate you can be charged with criminal contempt and obstruction of govt admin so she will go to jail also.let alone what does this woman have her past and life that the DA can use as leverage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments