Lindsay: I Sent Flowers to Jeweler To Be Nice

2/9/2011 9:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has cracked a horticultural mystery -- Lindsay Lohan is the one who sent flowers to the jeweler who has accused her of stealing the $2,500 necklace.

Lindsay Lohan

If you watched Lindsay's arraignment on TMZ Live, prosecutor Danette Meyers told Judge Keith Schwartz ... she wanted an order prohibiting Lindsay from having any contact with Kamofie & Company, because the store owners were freaked out after receiving flowers ... presumably from someone in Lindsay's camp.

Well we found out ... Lindsay sent the flowers herself.  Lindsay told friends, she sent the arrangement "to be nice" -- and to say sorry the necklace was returned late.

It's all around a bad idea for criminal defendants to contact alleged victims, so Judge Schwartz told Lindsay she can't have any contact with the jeweler.

She loves jewelers ... she loves them not.

Anya

LOL just like my ex...... sent me flowers after I caught him cheating.

Nanny

If anyone should be kept away from Linzey, it's her parents!! This girl (notice I didn't say woman) has never grown up because she doesn't have to. I'm not even sure that prison (not jail this time) will help her. She may have the money to buy "things", but she will never be able to buy what she truly needs...someone who is truly looking out for her best interests and this is so sad. It makes you want to hate her, but what she needs is the exact opposite and she will never, ever get it.

bring back recent posts

.....WHERE IS THE MUGSHOT ALREADY?...

Sonja

Hey B, you might have missed it but America is on the verge of a class war. Us peasants are sick and tired of seeing celebs, the rich, the powerful get away with things that we would spend years in prison for. Sorry pal the other 90% of us normal folks are sick and tired of the Lindsay's of the world.

neguscat

Lindsay seems to need a big wake up slap in the face. How about boot camp? They use it on other criminals with some degree of success...

dd

Marmont are u the person she hangs out with at the Chateau, are u the one that doles out the cash when she gets in trouble?

dreamon

Arrainments and Arrangements. Love it TMZ! Good work today.

Geezer

She should have just sent them a package of dead fish. "Lucca Brazzi swims with the fishes."

What?

No receipt? No paperwork saying she could borrow it? Nothing? I don't know anyone with common sense that would let an expensive item like that leave the store without ANY paperwork. If she doesn't have anything written to prove her case, she's up a creak, I think.

Idiot!

Jebus... this moron just keeps stepping in it. Now she's trying to intimidate the complaintant. And, she's lying again; no one in their right mind would send flowers to someone who's accused them of stealing; she's trying to influence them to drop the charges. It's not like we can't see through it. What a truly stupid bitch...

sean

Trollhans keep telling yourself it is all a big misunderstanding and'much ado about nothing' and your little princess will be dead soon .How funny different fake fans names same Enabling talk..Team lohan and your intensity is very misguided you are killing your daughter!!

rombo

Eh, I want to make u a offer you can't refuse.
Hee are da flowers.
If you pursue the case, next you will receive cement boots.
Sincerely,
Lilo

rombo

Note on Card:
These flowers will go good at yur funeral if you don't drop
da case
Sincerely,
LiLO

MJ is LOVE

She should have send a cookie basket

tippy katz

If that girl gets through this and remains clean she is very strong. I am sure it has been very difficult to be hated on such much. Everyone knows that bullying and picked on someone harms them.
I watched her bio on biography. She has been working since she was very young. You could see the spirit in her. Seems that that spark was with her today and she looked whole and not strung out. Artist are different than you and I . Once she finishes with her current problems she should clear out of there. LA is no good for her.Too many haters . If she test clean she is stronger then most addicts.

Posted at 6:15 PM on Feb 9, 2011 by normal person

"Artist are different than you and I"???

HEY alleged "normal person"
now I KNOW this is delusional dina because you've said this sh#t before in interviews.
GUESS WHAT?

I am an artist and I don't steal! Thieves steal. Stop your enabling!!!