Lindsay: I Sent Flowers to Jeweler To Be Nice

2/9/2011 9:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has cracked a horticultural mystery -- Lindsay Lohan is the one who sent flowers to the jeweler who has accused her of stealing the $2,500 necklace.

Lindsay Lohan

If you watched Lindsay's arraignment on TMZ Live, prosecutor Danette Meyers told Judge Keith Schwartz ... she wanted an order prohibiting Lindsay from having any contact with Kamofie & Company, because the store owners were freaked out after receiving flowers ... presumably from someone in Lindsay's camp.

Well we found out ... Lindsay sent the flowers herself.  Lindsay told friends, she sent the arrangement "to be nice" -- and to say sorry the necklace was returned late.

It's all around a bad idea for criminal defendants to contact alleged victims, so Judge Schwartz told Lindsay she can't have any contact with the jeweler.

She loves jewelers ... she loves them not.

Majestik

Oh, just like the F.U. painted on her fingernails. That was no goodwill gesture, that was another slap in the face of the justice system. You just "DON"T" send flowers to someone you have a court battle with. Sheesh.

bring back recent posts

HAHAHAHAHAAHA...funny storyline tmz..hehe..keep them coming!

Ivan in Phoenix

I hope she was dumb enough to 'make them an offer' on the note card and the jewelry shop gives it to the prosecutors office. LiLo is a big enough idiot to try something like that.

Loser

If anyone is falling for any of this $#*t, you are pathetic. Read between the lines.

I haven't read or heard too much about this afternoon yet, but I am fairly certain Dina and Michael are probably VERY upset at this point. Even pulling every string, under the BEST of cir***stances, their daughter is undeniably in a HUGE amount of trouble. Trust me. They are BESIDE themselves. Life is going to be EXTREMELY stressful for the next 3+ years. She's a loose canon. They know that even if Lindsay walks, they are that much closer to having a DEAD CHILD. That cannot feel very good.

But I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for them anymore.

Soetoro

What an idiot.

tippy katz

Contact the lying jewelry store owners and tell them how you feel: http://www.kamofie.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

They are full of it.

Posted at 4:22 PM on Feb 9, 2011 by marmot

YES! I will contact them!
to tell them GOOD JOB, for holding her
responsible for her thievery. and for standing up to bullies (like you).
How dare you encourage people to harass a business
because they reported a theft. This must be michael the enabler.
YOU are full of (SH) it.

D

Dear Mr. Jeweler,

I'm super sorry I accidentally put a necklace around my neck and stole it from your store. I didn't mean to do it. Please accept these flowers and I'm sure you will forgive me and not press charges against me.

Sincerely,
Liho

elizabeth

One of the previous comments mentioned that her parents were not in the courtroom to support her. That's not good. Also what was she thinking sending flowers to the victim? Could this case be settled out of court between the parties or does this case have to go to trial?

Denese

Update - Local florist sues Lohan for stealing flowers.

rebecca

aww poor Lindsay- all the work she did last night to get herself ready for the new head/mugshot was for nothing. well at least she got some good pix in of her in that coke-white dress. It's fitting that she whore white - WHITE-trash skank.

Sugarbutt

I agree with Nicole. The DA is making a mountain out of a mole hill because of her political ambitions. Only a freak would get upset by someone sending flowers.

river rat

Did she pay the florist?

Robin

Why do I want to throw lindsay in a big bath tub and scrub her with a toilet brush?????

Annie

Update - Local florist sues Lohan for stealing flowers.

Posted at 4:36 PM on Feb 9, 2011 by Denese

LMAO!

go home!

TMZ: What did the card say? Get on it!!!