Lindsay: I Sent Flowers to Jeweler To Be Nice

2/9/2011 9:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has cracked a horticultural mystery -- Lindsay Lohan is the one who sent flowers to the jeweler who has accused her of stealing the $2,500 necklace.

Lindsay Lohan

If you watched Lindsay's arraignment on TMZ Live, prosecutor Danette Meyers told Judge Keith Schwartz ... she wanted an order prohibiting Lindsay from having any contact with Kamofie & Company, because the store owners were freaked out after receiving flowers ... presumably from someone in Lindsay's camp.

Well we found out ... Lindsay sent the flowers herself.  Lindsay told friends, she sent the arrangement "to be nice" -- and to say sorry the necklace was returned late.

It's all around a bad idea for criminal defendants to contact alleged victims, so Judge Schwartz told Lindsay she can't have any contact with the jeweler.

She loves jewelers ... she loves them not.

Karmic-Vengeance

whats fishy is they dont have do c u mentation to prove a lend but do for everyone else...hmm lohandjob is the only one they did it for?

SpeakTheWord

Trying to pay off another person....

marmot

@ "cake," I wasn't being sarcastic. HTH.

Karmic-Vengeance

no matter who comes there its the same deal...but they changed that for liho??i think NOT!

Mooloy

If the world is focused on Lindsay, who's keeping an eye on Paris? Watch your wallets!

Lisa

I wonder when the flowers were sent? After she was tipped off that she was going to get charged? Still....I wonder WHO tipped her off? Someone at the jewelry store or someone in LE?

Bri

Thanks for the link Marmot. If I had the money I'd buy something really nice from Kamofie. With Michael Lohans upcoming protest I'll bet they make an heck of a profit in the next few weeks.

lert

Maybe the card said "Rest In Peace"? If the jewelry store owners think Lindsey's family is mobbed up, they may be a shade paranoid about it.

Soetoro

To whoever the moron is who said that LL is worth 50-100mm, she needs a bail bondsman just to get out of jail. If you don't know what hat is, its a guy who puts up money for 10% fee to ghetto people who cant afford to bail themselves out. She is worth nothing, no house, no car, owns nothing. 0 and no money in the bank. Retard.

Karmic-Vengeance

your high rated tax dollars at work paying corrections officers that are corrupt.

Jeanie

To #68

Lindsay is a criminal...So no wonder the store owner was suspicious...Btw, just because people have a different opinion from yours--doesn't mean that they're retards...Grow up.

esq777

Her version of Hush Money.

Sonja

Yeah Woosh .. I mean so what if she has a history of stealing.. the fact that she's worth 7 million is must more of an insult to the people she steals from and the rest of us who actually pay for the things we want. I guess she was smart enough to not drink and drive.. or do cocaine.. oh wait she wasn't. Sorry the only retard here is you and frankly I'm not sure you even qualify for that.

Linda2

She was trying to intimidate the jewelry people. She paid off the woman in rehab, paid off the woman she stole the coat from. Her father paid off someone and not sure what happened with the watch she borrowed or the ring. Don't bother the people who she stole from.

Lisa

I don't know...if someone stole jewelry from me and then sent me flowers I think I would be a little freaked out too. That's kind of a blazen thing to do after ripping someone off. Just my opinion.