Lindsay -- My WHITE Dress Stands for INNOCENCE

2/9/2011 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wanted to make a statement during her arraignment today -- a fashion statement -- and consciously chose her solid WHITE dress to symbolize her innocence ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay Lohan White Dress

Lindsay claims the white get-up -- a Kimberly Ovitz creation -- also stands for purity ... which would make a lot of sense if the damn thing weren't so short.

Innocent or not -- she looked pretty hot.

1022_courtroom_fashion_footer

Jeanie

In response to #152

NOOOO DON'T COME TO NY Lindsay...I LIVE IN NY AND I DON'T WANT YA HERE! LOL!!

Notsurprised

I think her choice of dress was brilliant. She looked like a real movie star. If a stylist chose it for her, they did a great job and she should stick with them. One caveat, please, drop the lip injections. They detract from your looks. They make all women who have them look sixty. I get the status part of it, but it truly makes young women look old.

By looking like an old style and real movie star she is validating her case re swag and she is showing the industry that she is up for future roles.

I hope she remains clean and sober, heals, pays her debt to society and puts this behind her.

Jeanie

I think her boobs look saggy in that featured pic...Is she not wearing a bra??

timid

saggy breasts - that's the "statement"...LOL.

lgc

I work for a county courthouse and so I am offering up my opinion. Is it a nice dress? yes it is, I would love to have one like it but it is NOT courtroom appropriate.

marknyc

In response to #155

oh come on Jeanie , don't make me choose between you and Lindsay

and she was born here , and she was already a talented star when she was 9. Represented by Ford at the age of 3? see what I mean? no? oh well.. LOL

so? her or you?? (tough tough tough decision, really)

Jim

She looks pretty hot standing next to gramps. Now stand her beside a woman......

awards

She looks like an extra chunky slightly used tampon... What is she doing to herself? Her behavior is spiraling out of control, she is loopier than ever and she seems not to learn, earn or discern.

Lock up time in prison with her tribe may be what is needed to wake her up!

B

Maybe when she was 10 yrs old... not now.

yomama

this chick really needs to drop out of hollywood. Take what money she has left, buy a house somewhere quiet. Get her high school diploma. Maybe try to go to college. FInd something that interests her other than the night life and "fashion." She's a one dimensional person right now. With nothing going for her. SHe can thank her parents for fracking her life up when she was young... but she's an adult now, time to grow up. Stop thinking that the world is hers for the taking.

marknyc

in response to 159 by lgc

"I would love to have one like it but it is NOT courtroom appropriate"

wake up people: don't you think that Lindsay can count on professionals selecting the dress for the occasion?

she appears as a STAR , being this "discussion" about the relationship between a celebrity and vendors of overpriced stuff that only a celebrity can make them sell.

It was intentional, and the right look for the occasion. Well done, actually. I always admire professionalism at work (not the case of the store, obviously) ...

marknyc

in response #164 by yomama

well said, I agree completely.

janet

This Federal Judge is not impressed.

yomama

#165 - she doesn't look like a star, she looks like a call girl. And the hair looks terrible.

marknyc

in response #168 by yomama

"she doesn't look like a star, she looks like a call girl. And the hair looks terrible"

well.. look , I am a man and I am also a fashion photographer: from the both of me lemme tell ya: she looks GREAT