Miley Cyrus

Salvia Was a 'Bad Decision'

2/9/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus says she made a HUGE mistake by inhaling a fat bongload of salvia at a party back in November -- and relents, "I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans."

0209_miley_cyrus_breaking
Two months after TMZ first posted the video -- Miley has told Marie Claire, "I'm not perfect ... I made a mistake."

When asked if she was judged unfairly compared to other kids her age -- the actress said, "But they're not Miley Cyrus ... They're not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

cassie

i Think shes stupid and a whore!!!

Destiny

How about everybody just leaves her the hell alone. So what if she took a damn hit, it doesnt make her a bad person or a ****up. We'v all done bad and maybe even sick things so who are you too judge. We all have a great deal to learn not just Miley Cyrus. You all probably need to take a load off too.

silversunflower

u need to lay the **** off she did nothing illegal nother wrong all u guys are hating and so of u smoke weed and illegal drugs. so lay the **** off because everyone trys illegal things but that was not illegal. yall yall haters are **** bitches.

stacie richardson

miley it's ok all you did was salvia i mean seriously it's not like your a drug addict your an adult whats wrong in trying someting new and salvia is not as bad as heroine or coke.salvia relax's you and is not like your adited to it. HAVE SOME FUN GIRL you only live once so who cares what everyone thinks it's your life your discussion.so rock on miley have fun with your life and just live alittle it wont kill you to have fun

E bell

Most definately salvia, i'de recognize that laughter anywhere...plus she gurgles "aaa love salviaaa ahahahahaha" i think it's great that miley is bustin out of her super polished persona and getting a bit wacky. there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting drunk, tripping, getting high-as long as you don't do addictive drugs (k i know alcohol is addictive) The oldest piece of pottery ever discovered had traces of an alcoholic beverage, and there are cave paintings which illustrate the use of psychoactive plants to induce visions, and studies have shown that the drive to alter consciousness may be universal, exhibited in children by a love of spinning. So eat it squares, you'll never put our minds in your box.

Michelle Mckinney

miley cyrus....WOW i am not surprised at all, everyone thinks that she is this goodie goodie two-shoe girl and she isnt!!! she is the BIGGEST SKA*K ever!! and i cant stand her!! she is going to end up exactly like Lindsay Lohan!!!! and i dont feel sorry for her!!!

Jessie Rivas

Ewh!

miranda

miley i was a big a real big fan of y,but now I'm crushed i mean my favorite rock star now is the ''worst PERSON '' 4 me. i don't really know why y turned to that person and I don't think I wanna know why but I'm still waiting 4 y to come back again i mean the old miley there i think i made my point bey.

AK

I would like to know who her "friend" was that distributed the video of Miley. Some friend she is, she should be the one getting a bad rap. And seriously people think this is such a bad thing Miley did...people need to realize she's a teenager, she's not hurting anybody. There are people out there doing way worse things than this.

dillon

people need to get off miley's ****. that's a joke she obviously doesn't have one, but seriously, who cares about this. it looks like she had a great time and salvia is LEGAL. let celebs live.

Alason

okay, i'd like you see you people out there working your ass off just to make people happy. I'd like to see you try to be a role model and have every little bit of life takin from you because you have to make sure eveyone loves you, and if you dont like people getting involved with your life how about you stay out of someone elses. ehhh? and you get on her ass about her mistakes, how about you take a trip back in time and look at your own. and i bet anything you will make more in the future. let the girl live HER LIFE the way SHE WANTS to live it!! you get the chance to live your life the way you want, so why get involved in hers? i smoke, i drink, i do not get high, but am i ahamed? no. because haters like you dont even have a place in my life. your nothing to me, and should you be to her? hell no! because she makes the money, she still has people who love her and her music, i dont care how she acts, she has an amazing voice. and guess what... you dont!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10