Miley Cyrus

Salvia Was a 'Bad Decision'

2/9/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus says she made a HUGE mistake by inhaling a fat bongload of salvia at a party back in November -- and relents, "I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans."

0209_miley_cyrus_breaking
Two months after TMZ first posted the video -- Miley has told Marie Claire, "I'm not perfect ... I made a mistake."

When asked if she was judged unfairly compared to other kids her age -- the actress said, "But they're not Miley Cyrus ... They're not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."

Keiths Wife

MILEY = LOHAN......NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Too bad, I thought it would be different; my grand daughters is forbiddened to watch anything this girl is in.

Hailey

What about her smoking cigarettes? That's so 2000 and late! Can't wait to hear her voice get deep and gravely...oh wait, it IS.

moe l.

Lookin a lot like a two bit skank.

MarkL

"So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for." Hmmm...and exactly WHAT does she stand for? Based on what I've seen over the past few months or so, she does not stand for much. A typical case of an overexposed (in more ways than one) star hyped by the media, and taking advantage of teens and others world-wide.

Pimpcessa

The next Lindsay Lowhan, right here.

Anonymous

I love how she says she regrets it because it disappointed her fans. She should regret it because drugs are wrong. She clearly didn't learn a lesson.

becky

I'm sick of people who come on here and say "your just jealous"... WRONG. You have serious issues if you think the choices this girl is making in her live right now are good ones for her. We are just casting our options of that and she doesn't want to be in the news for us to do that then she needs to quit her job and get out of our faces. These stars need to grow up. She had set a bar for herself and she destroyed it. She tried to reinvent herself to grab the 20 something group and they didn't respond big enough for her to continue to make millions a day and in the meantime she destroyed her fan base of 12 something. She's turned into a slut, drug/booze user. Not something to look up to now is it.

Sherms

Too late, little lady (and I use the term 'lady' very loosely). You ruined your Disney image a while ago.

Sandra

Unfortunately Miley comes off as a trashy young woman who makes very poor choices!! Hope she is able to clean up her act !!!

big nuts

Horse gum, man voice, fat little pig.

wow ew

ugh who cares, shes growing up...badly of course but whats to expect from these disney sluts wannabes

TheMarshmallowMan

Just another Lohan and Britney. She is not sorry for her fans, she is sorry she got caught

STFUP

IT WAS POT!!!
There's no way anyone can smoke salvia and remain as 'coherent' as she did in the video. Salvia makes you totally lose it for 20-30 seconds. She was fine the whole time - POT!

Lori

You are irrelevant Myley...it's all about LINDSEY,LINDSEY,LINDSEY!

You'll have to be "caught" on camera shooting Heroin if you want to KEEP UP!

Come on girl, step up your game...your "fans" are waiting!

alyssa

remind me how old she is again...