Taylor Momsen -- Lingerie Shocker at Bieber Premiere

2/9/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a pair of thigh-high stockings and cloaked in desperation ... 17-year-old "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen kept it classy at the L.A. premiere of the new Justin Bieber movie last night.

0209_taylor_momsen_Fame

0209_justin_bieber_never_say_never_premiere_footer

Lo From Wisco

This is a COSTUME. She is having fun. Everybody that is dissing her is just OLD and from another generation or otherwise you would know that.

Posted at 8:32 AM on Feb 9, 2011 by Lilly

Ohhh, you sad little child. I'm 21 years old, and this is disgusting. But I worked in a mall, and saw how trampy you kids are getting these days. Thank you, Taylor, for becoming the reason I will never reproduce. This is an inappropriate costume for an underage child (and yes I say CHILD). Wait just a few more years and you'll realize how stupid you sounded as a teenager.

my2cents

Okay, you guys... You KNOW she left the house with a prim and proper skirt on, but the minute she was out of the parents' eyes, the skirt went bye bye. I used to do this (with blouses) when I was in high school. It's a teenage thing about being "bad".

matthew madden

ew. thats not even hot. eat, girl, eat.

DarrenBeckley

Nasty....Nobody wants to see this crack whore, regardless of what outfit she wears...You can smell the stink on this ****t a mile away!!

Lisa

What the hell was she thinking??????

aimee

She's legally separated from her parents so they have no say over what she does. She moved out when she was 15. It is still their fault. Her mother is like many stage moms and used her daughter and pushed her into rolls. I feel sorry for Taylor like a lot of teenagers she thinks that she is worldly and smart but she doesn't realise that one day, after her 7th stint in rehab she'll regret all this. Taylor wake up there is a reason that the rest of us don't wear crap like this and it's not because you know something we don't. It's the other way around.

Ryan Smith

I can not wait until this trash turns 18 and makes a sex tape getting played by two guys.

SeizeTheNight

Cheap trashy whore

ashli

i dont see why they didnt kick her out... it was a movie premiere...i think this was a little disrespectful of her.

barney

If she wears this outfit when she turns 18 I'd like to be on my knees behind.Just so I could but my tongue in her ass.

MsA

Her new album has just come out - #2 at the moment, but I bet will be #1 after this.

Her parents are right behind her - counting the dollars and laughing at the haters.

CrabbyPatty

Can you say SKANK? Bet she can't even spell it! Ugh...threw up a little in my mouth :P

sunnyroberto

She's a 17 year old tramp. I bet you Jets QB Mark Sanchez has her number.

aziz

m r g

Lynn

Taylor your antics are not helping the ratings, so you can stop now, LOL!!! Stay thirsty my friend ;-)