'Teen Mom' Amber Lays A Hand on Baby Daddy

2/10/2011 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after a judge lifted the ex-couple's no-contact order -- "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood once again got extremely physical with her baby daddy Gary Shirley ... holding the guy's hand like a boss.

0209_gary_shirley_amber_portwood_launch_EX_wm_v2
Although the two arrived to the Indiana court separately -- the on-again off-again parents quickly joined forces after the judge modified the existing order ... finally allowing the couple to hang out as they please.

But as we first reported, there's a slight catch -- Amber and Gary still can't be in the same room with their daughter Leah ... unless they're trading custody.

Amber still faces two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent, and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery ... for unleashing an ungodly beatdown on G-man.

kimmie

hahaha if i was holding his hand, i'd have my eyes closed too!

Shawn

that is one ugly dude

Michael

They are both hideous f'in chuds!

At the same time, they are totally back together and we all know it! And GS is a massive douche for dating some other girls and doing this to them. What a FOCK!!

HER, oh my goodness...where to start with her!!!

STERILIZE THEM BOTH!!!!

Oh, and lock her AZZ up!!!

jojo

amber he only wants u now cause u lost weight leave the loser. plus his song sucked ass!

Chun LI

LMAO @ #10

roonie

Two PIGS in a Blanket!!!!

Tori_B.

Everytime I see her I see a more masculine version of Adam Lambert. Is it just me??

Dr Hardwicke

Hi my name is -- AMBER PORTWOOD
And I would like to set the record straight:
A lot of people look at Gary and just see a big FAT ugly punk.
But Gari is My Ugly Punk. As ugly and as fat as he is the guy is hung like a circus pony.
As far as all the nasty comments concerning Gary's Phone Use, he is on hold waiting to talk to the next availale operator at Jenny Craig.

Amber

Marc

why TMZ wasting their time on these ugly trailer park folk??

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Stupid, gross, nasty, EWWWWW, vomit, gag..... Yuck!

crabbygirl81

Why is she making that face? It looks like she is in pain. Gary is gripping her hand really tight. Maybe he realizes this is the best he is gonna get and doesn't want to let her go again? He's squeezing the life out of her hand. Loosen the grip Gary!

Dennis Johnson

All I see is 2 nowhere people.....

kp

These two make me sick, why would you show these two YUK

NO NEWS HERE WHY?

MAKE EVERY ONE SICK

metro2176

GROSS- That guy is disgusting!!!
Do these people think they are celebrities?? I seriously think they are delusional and think they are in the ranks of a Brangelina..... Everyone is laughing at you, you idiots. We watch because train wrecks are hard to look away from, not because we like you!

Stan

Umm he is bigger so it could not have been domestic violence. Bigger = guilty is how the law is written?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments