« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Sheen:

No On Crack,

Yes On Chocolate Milk

2/11/2011 3:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen got a standing ovation Thursday after delivering a stirring, anti-drug speech to the UCLA baseball team -- "Stay off the crack. Drink a chocolate milk."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Kinda Like Tiger Woods addressing the Masters entrance and telling them not to Commit adultery while at Augusta!!! or, like Kim Kardashian telling the world that she quit Screwing everyone she meets!!! Right, that will work.

Chaps

Now that Charlie quit buying coke the price dropped, you can get free samples in Watts.

??

Guys clean (we hope) for less than two weeks and he is giving just say no speeches. He is such a joke, still say he is dead by 50!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUNA CASSEROLE

THIS IS FOR THE BIG TUNA!!!!! HAHAHA AND I MEAN VERY BIG!!!!! HAHAHAH JOKE!!!! HAHA TOO HOT TO TROT!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
THE COMMODOERS!!!! HAHA AHEAD??????!!!! HAHA

ss

Seriously. This man should not be giving advice to anyone, (especially in such a flip manner)let alone college kids. And what, he's been sober for just a few weeks? I am a fan of him and his show, but this is not good. This country is on a major decline. ss

THE WIFE

CHARLI THE TUNA!!!!!! HAHA I WANT A DIVORCE!!!!! HAHAHA
I WANT ALL THE MONEY BABY!!!!!! HAHA HOT TO TROT????? HAHA

LOVE,
DON 'T U WISH!!!! HAHA

chyna

He sounds like Marge Simpson... and he used to be so hot even in two and a half men :(. He looks really terrible with his plastic bag and craggy looks. Bet he stinks too. If I were his dad I'd call the cops on him to do a drugs bust. I think it's the only thing that will force him to grow up and keep him sober for a long time. Not sure if it will do anything for the narcissism. He has done long abstinence stints before - he can do this kind of thing (just to show he's 'the machine' and invincible) but he goes back afterwards. He's so full of it in this clip too. The man needs a long spell of therapy because he has so many addictions and psychological issues but for now he's having a nice 2 week vacation (sorry, rehab) and the day after will text his madams to say 'open for business again' and have the dealers on speed dial. I'm sure there's a warehouse full of cocaine suitcases and p0rn reels just waiting for him.

Kari

For his children's sake, I hope this sticks. But a couple of weeks in "rehab" in his own home, and we're supposed to believe this is all resolved? No more drugs? Don't think so.

theroyalgs

NICE STAGED PHOTOS....HOPE HE PAYS YOU TONS TMZ, BUT....HE IS THE S*** OF THE WORLD AND ALL THESE STAGED PHOTOS DO NOTHING FOR HIS IMAGE!!!

MP

What a joke.

andrew

Standing ovation? Weren't they standing already? I don't see any chairs.

your not all that

What a JOKE..........I agree he will be smoking crack FIRST CHANCE HE GETS.....he is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO role model for ANYONE. On the side hes telling them go watch this chick.........wait till you see what she can do........he thinks hes ALL THAT. Mindless IDIOT.

hawkny

Charlie is Hollywood's biggest *******, without a doubt.

wow

Charlie doesn't see that he has a problem so I'm not buying this. He needs at least a year in rehab. He'll be on holidays in another two months and I don't see him staying clean when he's not working, even when he's back at work for that matter.

gomissbetty

He has so much going for him - looks, charm, personality, loving family, beautiful and healthy kids, money, success. What could possibly be missing from his life to drive him to the life he has stooped to? So sad. I hope he gets it together before it's too late. He reminds me so much of my ex husband who looked just like Charlie and had the charm too. Everybody loved him and wanted to be around him. He partied himself out and died and 39 years old.