Kelsey Grammer -- Officially Divorced

2/10/2011 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is usually the time when we say "Kelsey Grammer ... officially single" -- but since he's planning on marrying his new girlfriend by the end of the month ... it's just a quick time-out.

Kelsey Grammer Divorce

TMZ has learned Kelsey and Camille Grammer's divorce was finalized moments ago -- after a judge in L.A. County Superior Court signed the divorce decree.

As we previously reported, Kelsey wanted a quickie divorce so he could marry his girlfriend Kayte Walsh. We're told Kelsey and Camille will work out their property settlement issues at a later date.

In order to get the divorce, Kelsey had to post $2.3 million, which protects Camille's pension rights against any new spouse.

UPDATE:  Camille just said, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today -- I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead."  She adds, "What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."

Selebraties Suck

Anytime there is a divorce, it's a sad thing. Even though I'm ready to put my husband on the "Free Stuff" category on Craig's List, I'm glad we have been able to work it out over the last 33 total years of being together.

Divorce is never a good thing, especially for the kids.

Joe Camel

The energy crisis has been solved!

They've discovered a new strategic reserve of natural gas in Beverly Hills

Cathy

How was he able to walk away from his children so easily??? I really don't understand - what an ass!

Ha-HA!!!!

Camille didn't "have" his two kids, a surrogate did. Also, Camille does not take care of his two kids, 4 nannies do.

cmueller

Another future ex-Mrs. Grammer is now waiting in the wings. What kind of fool would marry him?
Camille, I know it's a sad time for you, but giiiirl in the long run you are the lucky one. You'll do great. Go out and find your considerate hottie out there!

Tammy

She made a big mistake b/c him wanting to remarry was the only real incentive he had to settle things quickly. Now, he can keep her dangling for years on the settlement.

Law Lover

I wish her the best. Kelsey acted with no regard to his family.

norcal1960

I feel bad for Camille. Anytime a woman is strong and intelligent they get labeled a bitch. She is trying to protect herself and her kids, rightfully so. Watching his behavior at the Tony's during Real Housewives was a joke. He is so fake and totally leads her on. It made me sick. Good riddance for you, Camille! You deserve better, and so do your kids.

14Lola

RUN, Kelsey, RUN!!!!

Mikey

Why have there been no Michael Jackson ghost sightings?

karen dapello

His public behavior makes hers pale in comparison. Pig indeed.

Fidel's niece

Still a dumbass.

CCC

Cripes! It's not like this is the divorce of the century. Both of them are two rich idiots who are on their way to oblivion. I'd like to wish them luck with their next spouces, and their next, and their next, and their next.........

CRAZYGIRL

KELSEY IS A CREEP!!!!! CAMILLE IS A LITTLE WACKY, BUT SHE HELPED WITH HIS DRINKING AND DRUG PROBLEMS. HE ALSO HAD A HEART ATTACK AND SHE WAS WITH HIM 24/7!!! KELSEY'S ONE DAUGHTER IS A YEAR YOUNGER THAN THIS GOLD DIGGER!!! I HOPE THE NEW WIFE TAKES HIM TO THE CLEANERS!!!!!

Smarter Human

What kind of an idiot chases these bony, disgusting, latex and botox gold-diggers? Why on earth do ANY men find them attractive. When I look at them, I gag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments