Kelsey Grammer -- Officially Divorced

2/10/2011 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is usually the time when we say "Kelsey Grammer ... officially single" -- but since he's planning on marrying his new girlfriend by the end of the month ... it's just a quick time-out.

Kelsey Grammer Divorce

TMZ has learned Kelsey and Camille Grammer's divorce was finalized moments ago -- after a judge in L.A. County Superior Court signed the divorce decree.

As we previously reported, Kelsey wanted a quickie divorce so he could marry his girlfriend Kayte Walsh. We're told Kelsey and Camille will work out their property settlement issues at a later date.

In order to get the divorce, Kelsey had to post $2.3 million, which protects Camille's pension rights against any new spouse.

UPDATE:  Camille just said, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today -- I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead."  She adds, "What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Becca

I used to like Kelsey, but after seeing the way
he goes through wives, and now this girl that looks
like his daughter, enough, I am through.
I don't anything about Camille, but I think she is
very pretty.

GoShawdy

I see that I am not the only person who, in the 1990s as a young girl, had a crush on Frasier Crane, only to end up disillusioned by Kelsey Grammer in current day.

Sersi

All I can say is that he is an idiot for not getting pre nups...

Me

Kayte is an ugly butter-face home wrecker, and Kelsey is a disgusting whore. that miscarriage was well deserved.

I feel really sorry for Camille, and hope she finds a man with hair on his head!

me

awesomegranny

what o joke!! marry divorce marry divorce oh the poor lives of the OVERPAID AND OVERPRIVELEDGED......thats the biggest payday and the oldest giimick....old guy needs teenager to boost his ego or whatever he needs to boost and dumb blondes have babies so they can get the payday....no one has to work....oh yes those poor overpriveledged and overpaid people....doesnt kayte have parents to advise her, but i guess they get paid as well...

awesomegranny

dencyb

The way I see it, nobody looses here.
Both the ex wife and the new wife wil end of with more money than they ever dreamed.
Kelsey will feel good about himself for a while until the next wife comes along.
Kelsey will still have enough money to be put in a nice home when he gets old when no one wants him anymore.

Zee11

She didn't have his kids, she's raising heir kids.surrogate mothers because I am sure she didn't wan to f up her figure or fake boobs

lori mcafee

let him go Camille the assho;e isn't worth it, just be glad that you got out when you did.He'll just do the same to her when he gets tired of her.He does the same to every women,marries them is with them for so many years then dumps them quitely so that he can marry and even younger women. Camille you are very luckey to be rid of the bumb now,I just feel very sorry for his children. Because they see him go from one woman to another,what they must wonder what their father is doing with this woman and not their mom. Again you are much better off with out the bumm.

Ray

Dude! Seriously, you don't have to marry every skank you sleep with. Take a breather and save some of your cash.

melissa

"...and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."

YEAH RIGHT! LOL

Camille IS a delusional b*itch!

marla

It doesn't just happen to celebrities...unfortunately, marriage these days for some people is just paper and ink.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5