Lindsay Lohan Tweets -- 'I Would Never Steal'

2/10/2011 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is finally lashing out about her court case -- and her skin-tight court attire -- in a mini-rant on Twitter ... stating, "I would never steal, in case people are wondering."

0210_lilo_tweet_bn
Lindsay added, "In case people are wondering, I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."

Just a reminder -- she was raised by Michael Lohan.

Anyway, Lindsay concluded, "Also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless xox L"

Thoughts?

rory

shes right what she wears shouldnt be front page news it should be in the obituaries although even the deceased probably wouldnt be caught in that

sumka

She is gonna get away with it again.. Move on already! Im so sick of the situation. You really think she is going to jail? The judge is a joke, the system is a joke, its all about money!

holly

So was she raised to snort cocaine? LOL ...

Joe

she wouldnt steal ?
she stole my $7 when I bought a ticket to see Mean Girls.

Baylee13

I was not raised to lie, cheat, steal....but screw that! I will do what I want." Yeah I am sure that is what her parents taught her growing up! LMAO! Just shut the hell up already!

marksmom

The only time you're noticed IS when you're in court....beggars can't be choosers...........................

Italia

TO: 4. [Nicole] who wrote:
"Exactly
The store just wanted publicity
Lindsay is a victim"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're not helping. You're just pissing people off with that "Lindsay is the victim" crap.

lisa2

lolol

she is delusional isn't she

bob

Well, if she says so...I guess we have to believe it, don't we? Umm, no. She may not have been raised to lie, cheat and steal, I'll give her that, but something sure seems to have gone wrong on the way to adulthood. As for the dress she wore yesterday...it's a great dress and she did look good, but I don't think that's the right dress for a court appearance, especially that kind of court appearance.

MT2

Lie: Saying your pants aren't yours, the drugs ain't yours and admitting to police you're not a good liar

Cheat: The justice system & taxpayers. Make up fraudulent stories about losing your passport overseas, not showing up for court.

Steal: Jewelry, clothing, etc.

Is she stoned while writing this??

Wallflower

What! All she does is lie. This girl can't be trusted with her own life. When she had the ankle monitor and it detected alcohol she said that she didn't drink, some alcohol must have fallen on it. And the lies go on and on. She must think that the rest of the world are her parents who conveniently buy her bs. Not only is she a petty thief, she is also a pathological liar.

Julie

But I WAS raised to drink & drive & use drugs??

dolphin

I LOVED how Lindsay looked. The dress was so cool, her hair was beautiful, her makeup, jewelry, everything. She doesn't need those lip injections, though. And that is not a short dress for So. Cal.

Baylee13

haha I just looked at some tweets directed at Lindsay and they are hilarious! She is just making it worse for herself.

Jayden

Lindsay, shut up while your still ahead and have some defenders left. You just need to be quiet and let your attorney do the talking as it seems like you only make things worse.