'Real Housewives' Car Acciden

He Attacked Me!

2/10/2011 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump tells TMZ she just got attacked by a lumber truck driver in Beverly Hills.

Lisa Vanderpump Car Accident
Lisa tells TMZ ... she was driving on Benedict Canyon Drive when some lumber from the truck in front of her fell off.  Lisa tried to avoid the wood by attempting to quickly pass the truck, but she says the truck driver intentionally tried squeezing her to the curb.

Lisa says the truck actually attached to her Bentley, causing "serious damage."

And Lisa tells us, "I'm not feeling so good.  I'm going to see a doctor."

0210_car_crash_subasset
Lisa's "Real Housewives" co-star Kyle Richards showed up at the scene to help.

021011_mr_vanderpump_videoShe says she's not going to file a police report.

After the accident, Lisa's husband Ken Todd told us some great news ... their dog Jiggy wasn't involved in the crash.

Phreaky

And her license is not current. Driving illegally.

Posted at 2:45 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by The Truth

--------------
Apparently you don't watch the show - she easily passed the test and got her license.

Majestik

BTW, I love the fact she said she's not feeling too good after her accident but had TMZ on speed dial to call them LMFAO.

Joshua

jesus. what a stupid, vapid bitch. lumber fell off of a truck and instead of stopping, you floored it and tried to pass the truck on the right? how effing stupid are you? the truck driver notices what occurred and tried to pull to the right only to have some dumb hooker in a bentley run into him. guy is not having a good day. the police need to issue a citation to this stupid, fame whoring, drama seeking loser. who the hell passes on the right when a truck is trying to stop?

Bippy

Poor baby!! This world is just not for her!!!

kim

Maybe Lisa is use to the English way of driving? I more upset Lisa called the bully "Kyle" to the scene. What did Kyle do, cuss the truck driver out and slash his tires? Kyle...ugh

Dandy Dan

What's the dea?
They get in an accident and one of their thoughts is OOOOOOH I gotta call Harvey!
Then TMZ thinks we give a ****. Harvey go to CNN so this TMZ goes away.
What morons.

Kent

Lisa Vanderpump commented to "TMZ" that this was not the the first time she was struck in the face by wood, However it was the first time while driving...

Bob

What is disturbing is that she is willing to completely fabricate a story that damages the reputation of a complete stranger simply to get out of a mess caused by her own selfishness and stupidity.

She is a vapid, hollow, despicable person. Shame on her.

LolliGrudge

She is an amazing woman and I would love to have her as a friend. Regardless of Money she seems like just an all around good person! I think she is truly one of those people I could really see without having money! Very down to earth...watch the show and you can see she is hysterical and so loving. Thank God nobody was hurt! Period! Stop being Jealous!

GaPeech

I adore her. She helps make the show. Can't wait for another series of the program.

Marty

Almost the same thing happened to me on Santa Susanna Pass going toward Simi Valley. I was driving Westbound when I came to the top of the pass. I saw a Chipmunk dart out in front of my vehicle, then just stop and stand on it's hind legs and HE looked into my eyes and I knew he was trying to kill me. I knew it was a male because of the huge cahones he had. When I tried to swerve around him, I hit the center cement guard and flipped my new BMW!

I called TMZ on speed dial, and they refused to take my call. It is a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy!

I have photos...those cahones were huge!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

SOUNDS LIKE "DRAMA" IS HER MIDDLE NAME.............

Victor

Yeah, I'm sure this was totally her fault. And who shows up for the cameras, wait for it...Kyle. HATE. Go DIAF you bitches and free that poor little dog from being an accessory.

FLO

National Enquirer says tht Elizabth Taylor has been rushed to the Hopsital in critical conditions.

Jason

That B***H was trying to pass. I live there and always see her pass on the right. What BS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments