'Real Housewives' Car Acciden

He Attacked Me!

2/10/2011 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump tells TMZ she just got attacked by a lumber truck driver in Beverly Hills.

Lisa Vanderpump Car Accident
Lisa tells TMZ ... she was driving on Benedict Canyon Drive when some lumber from the truck in front of her fell off.  Lisa tried to avoid the wood by attempting to quickly pass the truck, but she says the truck driver intentionally tried squeezing her to the curb.

Lisa says the truck actually attached to her Bentley, causing "serious damage."

And Lisa tells us, "I'm not feeling so good.  I'm going to see a doctor."

0210_car_crash_subasset
Lisa's "Real Housewives" co-star Kyle Richards showed up at the scene to help.

021011_mr_vanderpump_videoShe says she's not going to file a police report.

After the accident, Lisa's husband Ken Todd told us some great news ... their dog Jiggy wasn't involved in the crash.

THIN LIZZY

I'd bone her

lalaland

Who the hell tries to pass someone on Benedict Canyon? Particularly a lumber-carrying truck!

ISLANDGIRL63

I AM SO GLAD LISA IS ALL RIGHT , AND HER LITTLE DOG WAS NOT WITH HER AT THE TIME , BEST WISHES TO ALL , LOVE WENDY !!!!!

Angel

Lisa, I'd whip that lumberman's butt for you, your hubby, and especially Giggy!

My back would hurt too ;) I bet he was driving like a typical arrogant truck driver. Jerk-off!

l

The dog's name is Giggy - short for Gigolo. Get it?

Lisa

Girl thought she could pass on the right because she's still got her English driving habits. Yikes. Hope she's okay. And I hope little Giggy wasn't with her. Poor dog wouldn't have been wearing a seatbelt and would have went flying. Oh wait...knowing Lisa, she prolly did have a doggy seatbeat for him.

Chia

That is such a disservice to people not to file a police report.

Glad Lisa is ok.

Shea

Items falling off a truck, it happens quite fequently in California.
Or pebbles falling off construction trucks and cracking the windshield.
Stupid drivers are supposed to have their loads covered up.
But of course they can't be bothered and take chances.

Marsha

Oh my goodness i hope Giggy is ok!!!!!!!!

Shannon

Translation: **** tries to pass a truck on the right and makes up a story to put the blam on the truck driver.

Brian

why is she always with this reporter guy instead of her husband?

gemini81

I love Lisa on the show, why so much hate for her here? I bet most of you a*#holes have never even watched Real Housewives, she's a nice person and doesn't deserve all the crap being thrown out here.

Thinkabout-it

Nasty Lisa had terrible driving on the HW show and even admitted it then. This is no surprise that she has damaged her own car. If it really did happen as she claims, she would have filed a police report and have the truck driver pay for her damages. She is lieing once again.

P.S. Cedric-please write a book-we want to hear what you have to say.....

Mary Ann

I adore Lisa, BUT I thought it was illegal to pass a car on the right side when traveling on a two lane road. Just say'n.

Lisa

Posted at 6:27 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by gemini81
************************************************************
I agree! I don't understand all the hatred towards her either. I'm not sure people spewing it have actually seen the show? I mean what is to hate? She seems like a very nice woman. She's absolutely beautiful, charming, SMART and WITTY, and she's a very talented and a savvy business woman. I do love her British humor! By far she is my favorite on the show. I can't wait till the next season.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments