'Real Housewives' Car Acciden

He Attacked Me!

2/10/2011 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump tells TMZ she just got attacked by a lumber truck driver in Beverly Hills.

Lisa Vanderpump Car Accident
Lisa tells TMZ ... she was driving on Benedict Canyon Drive when some lumber from the truck in front of her fell off.  Lisa tried to avoid the wood by attempting to quickly pass the truck, but she says the truck driver intentionally tried squeezing her to the curb.

Lisa says the truck actually attached to her Bentley, causing "serious damage."

And Lisa tells us, "I'm not feeling so good.  I'm going to see a doctor."

0210_car_crash_subasset
Lisa's "Real Housewives" co-star Kyle Richards showed up at the scene to help.

021011_mr_vanderpump_videoShe says she's not going to file a police report.

After the accident, Lisa's husband Ken Todd told us some great news ... their dog Jiggy wasn't involved in the crash.

Lisa

Hope you and your reporter friend are okay Lisa!!!

Majestik

This woman is a walking voodoo doll. That poor man gets attacked in a bar while with her and now this? Dang, that's some huge bad luck.

Lisa

I hope Giggy the Gigster wasn't with you and that he's okay too! I love that little fella!

Robert

Question: Ask me if I could care less ? Robert, do you care ?Answer: No.

Fallopia Lopez

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly how it happened. Right. Why, may I ask, did she try to pass the truck on the right? Why, if she was "attacked" did she not file a report? POS.

Kerjack

A piece of advice... slowing down or stopping your vehicle would be a better way of securing your and others safety from said dangers, not trying to pass them.

Bob

She drives like a moron. I'm sure she was doing something stupid like trying to pass a truck on a single lane of Benedict and it backfired. Now she's doing damage control.

konaehukai

She sounds like a really intelligent one there. They'll give anyone a Drivers license these days. Yeah, she's not feeling so good. With that little scrape, what happened? You break a fingernail sweetheart? What a moron. Thanks to TMZ for giving idiots a platform to voice their stupidity.

The Truth

The photos and report show she rear ended the truck. 100% her fault. If you rear end a vehicle you are 100% responsible. No wonder she didn't want to call the ploice, but they did show up.

And her license is not current. Driving illegally.

Biff

She is a crazy whore!

Quinn

so what you are telling me is that her last name is really vanderpump?

Kelly

I hope she's okay. I like her. She drove the crap out of her car on RHOBH.

I do wonder why she is always in the company of a man other than her husband. I know Cedric was supposed to be gay but still. It's just odd.

Phreaky

Oh Lisa Lisa... I hope the only Doctor you need is Dr. Pinot Grigio

Perer the plummer

Whatever is there any more Lindsay or Charlie news who cares about this mess anyways...............

Carl

It is hard to take the claim that the driver attacked her seriously when she won't even make a police report.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments