'Two and a Half Men' Star

Jonesing for a Ticket

2/10/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" star Angus T. Jones gave Maria Shriver a run for her money yesterday -- by not only parking in a red zone ... but also blocking one of the oldest-looking fire hydrants in all of L.A.

020911_angus_t_jones_video_pcn
Fortunately for the super rich 17-year-old ... he got outta there before cops took notice.

Scofflaw!!!

efnsteve

Why are some of you picking on Tammy for giving her opinion?

Tammy

Why are some of you picking on Tammy for giving her opinion?

Posted at 12:49 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by efnsteve

Because they can. I work in the criminal justice system, on the government side, and the number 1 reason people rape, murder, torture animals, abuse kids and do other heineous things is because they can do.

bob watford

Good to see the kid, while being polite, doesn't give the disease that is the paparazzi the time of day. God it must be annoying to have these lowlifes following you around all the time.

5min

I've never particularly cared for child stars as they grow up with beliefs of entitlement and being better than everyone else. I've also never cared for this child star specifically.

Posted at 11:20 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Tammy

Were you beaten as a child? Seems like Tammy is crying for attention.

Landshark

I wish there had been a fire somewhere nearby. Would made for a better picture with him standing there crying looking at his car with both windows smashed out and a supply line going through his car connected to the hydrant..

stumpy

Probably couldn't believe it was still a working
hydrant

Wayne

I'm confused, where is the 'red zone' mentioned in the text? I don't see any red paint on the curb...

and count me in the group that wouldn't recognize that as a fire hydrant -- though if I lived or spent a lot of time in LA I might guess that was the case if they were all painted the same color... otherwise, it could be anything... where I live there are things coming out of the ground that I don't know the purpose of, but I do know they aren't hydrants because the law requires them to be painted a certain way for identification purposes...

and the reason Tammy is being criticized is because she is unfairly implying Angus feels a sense of entitlement just because other kids have acted that way, despite the fact that the TMZ staff on more than one occasion have made it clear he is a good, well-grounded, kid...

ZOEY73

Tammy, I can tell you are one annoying skank. Was you molested as a child? or are that fu@#ing stupid

dynahog

And to think this kid makes $300,000/episode, is the highest paid child actor, and turns 18 on Saturday October 8, 2011.

Soooo if the two co-sponsors of the show take up Charlie Sheen's offer of paying Cast and Crew 1/3rd the cost, he gets $100,000 per episode missed just from Charlie?

Well Shoot, maybe The Charlie throws him a lively 18th Birthday Party on October 8th.............NOT.

terry

Who among us as never never done a traffic violation before...EVER?, whether parking by a hydrant, double parking ( cause we're only gonna be a minute)... parking too long the meter runs out, parking in the handicap, or parking in the expectant mothers spot ( cause once again you're only going to be a minute), making U TURNS where you're not suppose to, i could go on and on and on, he made a traffic violation ( as many of us sometimes do)....Give him a break!. you'd think that he hit someone and ran off....Chill out people!!.

tippy katz

Posted at 11:20 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Tammy

TAMMY I've got your back lol
Can't stand the show... and the kid is unlikeable. poor fat kid + sexual innuendo = puke.

thomas

Celebs are well known for contempt for such things as parking laws, traffic laws, and many other laws (like theft).

tippy katz

Posted at 3:10 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by ZOEY73
hahaah thanks for this. you are hilarious! did Tammy intimidate you by using big words? Do you wish you had a girlfriend you could beat? you have to go off on someone because you sense other people find her opinion bothersome? if you want to abuse someone so badly, go kick your mother, I'm sure you're still living with her.
And the kid on 3 and a half men----I don't particularly care for him either, B#TCH ! lol

gomissbetty

I hope he doesn't sit on the toilet at work.

Jennyy

Posted at 11:20 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Tammy

------------------------------------------------------------------------
How sad are you? What has "this child star specifically" done, off screen, to be so callously judged by you? Other than talk of his "contract" he has never been in the news for any reason. He is 17, doesn't drink, no indication he is into drugs. No rumors of even the slightest inappropriate behaviour. No scandals involving his parents or siblings. He walks, talks, dresses and acts like any average clean cut 17 year old boy in North America. Yet you condemn him for a mere parking infraction committed by thousands and thousands of adults all over the country every day. I bet his track record is a lot cleaner than yours.

Posted at 11:50 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Jennyy

My..my..my..aren't you taking MY opinion personally?! Well, since you seem to think the world revolves around you and I owe you some explanantion: I don't think he's a good actor. You really need to come to grasps with the fact that this isn't the New York Times, so "'I don't care for him" is sufficient for a gossip site.

Posted at 12:05 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by Tammy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Grow up Tammy, no one said the world revolves around me or anyone else. If you don't like him because you feel he is a bad actor then say just that. Condemning him and making him out to be a bad person for parking in front of a FH is ridiculous. I don't think that indicates that he has grown up with a sense of entitlement. He has never been in any trouble. It was a parking infraction not a criminal offense. Are you really that squeaky clean and perfect? And why is it ok for you to state your "opinion" about Angus but no one can state their "opinion " of you? I don't care what you say about me. I know I am not perfect and I know I have been ticketed for speeding three times but that doesn't make me a bad person.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments