'Two and a Half Men' Star

Jonesing for a Ticket

2/10/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" star Angus T. Jones gave Maria Shriver a run for her money yesterday -- by not only parking in a red zone ... but also blocking one of the oldest-looking fire hydrants in all of L.A.

020911_angus_t_jones_video_pcn
Fortunately for the super rich 17-year-old ... he got outta there before cops took notice.

Scofflaw!!!

Tammy

Grow up Tammy, no one said the world revolves around me or anyone else. If you don't like him because you feel he is a bad actor then say just that. Condemning him and making him out to be a bad person for parking in front of a FH is ridiculous. I don't think that indicates that he has grown up with a sense of entitlement. He has never been in any trouble. It was a parking infraction not a criminal offense. Are you really that squeaky clean and perfect? And why is it ok for you to state your "opinion" about Angus but no one can state their "opinion " of you? I don't care what you say about me. I know I am not perfect and I know I have been ticketed for speeding three times but that doesn't make me a bad person.

Posted at 4:53 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by Jennyy

Oh, so now you're telling me how I should state/say things? Yeah, you don't think the world revolves around you, alright. I have a government clearance, so yeah, I'm that squeaky clean. I've never parked in a handicapped spot or in front of a fire hydrant, but I work in the legal system on the government side, so I respect and obey the law, unlike Mr. Jones. I don't think you're perfect, but I do think you're arrogant, nasty and juvenile.

zoey73

Tammy, i can tell you are one annoying skank.Was you molested by your daddy growing up? or was you one of the losers at school that got picked on

LongJohn69

SQUAB!

wil

it's not a red zone! are you all blind?

Earl

Are ya sure thats a real working fire hydrant? Not much if any red left on that curb either. CA really is broke!

Jennyy

Posted at 4:53 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by Jennyy

Posted at 5:30 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by Tammy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's funny Tammy. A "government clearance" certainly does not make you squeaky clean or perfect. LMAO and working in the legal system doesn't mean you have never committed any road infractions, sorry but no one is that perfect. You just didn't get caught. You seem to be the one with a "sense of entitlement" by suggesting your position gives you the right to judge a 17 year old kid so harshly for an infraction committed by so many. You really know nothing about Angus T. Jones other than he is a rich "child star" and you don't think he can act. You should look him up. He has repeatedly been reported by several numerous media sources, including TMZ, as one of the nicest, well grounded, well spoken and politest kids in Hollywood. He is anything but spoiled and has done a considerable amount of charity work for various American child organizations in his off time, and has been awarded for his efforts several times. He has never been in trouble and never been involved in any type of scandal. He still has a curfew his Mother is strict about. His future plans are college. This was one mistake. He has no record of showing any disregard or disrespect for the law or towards any person. You are entitled to your uninformed opinion and I am entitled to my educated opinion. As for who is acting Juvenal, arrogant and nasty. You are the one calling names like a school yard kid. But then you work for the government...............

Carleen

HOLY, I love how everyone is ragging on Tammy. All she said was that she 'didn't care for him'. She didn't all him an *******, she didn't call him a little turd, and she didn't make any homo comments. She just said she didn't like him.

BTW, I 'don't care for Dr. Pepper'. Let the sh*tstorm commence.

don rychlick

people! He is not a nice kid of he parking barking a F.H! If there a fire some 1 could die not geting water on the fire understand? He just not gave a D. about other people well being! Every here know this! so stop saiding it ok! he is NOT a well round kid if he doing this! ok every 1 repet after me! YOU DO NOT BARK A F.H do we understand

Jennyy

#55 Carleen - the issue with Tammy has been her insinuation that this particular child star has grown up with a sense of entitlement based on the fact that he parked by an ancient looking barley recognizable fire hydrant. There is no red paint so it is not a red zone as TMZ claims. People responded to Tammy saying the kid has a clean background and is known to be respected as a good kid in Hollywood and that this one incident does not make him a bad kid. Tammy has responded to everyone disagreeing with her by calling names and further trashing the kid, and claiming herself to be squeaky clean and perfect, so she brought the criticism on her self. If she can express her opinion why can't others?

Jennyy

#56 don rychlick - I am willing to bet it is not a working fire hydrant which is why the curb is not painted red and why the fire hydrant has a faded outdated paint job. No one said it was ok for him to park there, people are just saying this one isolated incident in his young life does not make him a bad kid. It is such a common everyday infraction that if this kids name was not "Angus T. Jones" this would not have made the news and no one would be making him out to be be a harden criminal or something. A ticket would have been appropriate, same as anyone else would have received, but either there was no cop or it's not a working hydrant. Tmz usually does a better job of checking facts than this. WHERE IS THE RED PAINT ??????????? -BTW How do you BARK A FIRE HYDRANT?

MFJ

Tammy you are pathetic!! trying to brag about your govt. clearence and your job! well i got news for you tammy! no one gives a f^ck what you do. This is a celeb. gossip website. stop being a hater and go back to working for the corrupt goverenment of the USA. and 4real idk why you are still making comments i thought i told you to eat a **** and STFU!

Muppet

This is all TMZ could find to report on this child?? Slow news day?? He's a good kid, leave him alone. People comparing him to Lindsay etc.??? Comparing apples and oranges!! No comparison!

anony

I thought a "scofflaw" was someone who got tickets and then refused to pay them (as opposed to someone who was too broke to pay them).
Regardless, I like my definition better.

cac

Leave Angus alone. He is a down to earth kid that had a great upbring. Everyone is just jealous.

Paddy

He's got his head screwed on straight and is not the average spoiled brat celebrity with a sense of entitlement. Refreshing, really.
Kinda reminds me of Jonathan Taylor Thomas...unimpressed with showbiz or acting as an end, just a means to an end.
The maturity of guys like this is, and Justin Bieber is more the norm with teens rather than the usual Hollywood spoiled rich brats.
Good on them