Aerosmith 'Crazy' Model -- Arrested on Rape Charge

2/12/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dean Kelly -- the ripped ex-model who skinny dips with Alicia Silverstone in Aerosmith's 1994 music video for "Crazy" -- was arrested on Monday on suspicion of rape ... TMZ has learned.

Dean Kelly Arrested

Law enforcement sources tell us, 39-year-old Kelly allegedly lured an unidentified woman into his New Orleans home last November ... where he got her drunk, and then raped her.

0211_crazy_video

The incident wasn't reported until last Friday, which explains the belated arrest. Kelly was released on $35,000 bail.

The Tulane University Police Dept. had been looking for Dean Kelly, aka Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt's character in "Fight Club"), who allegedly had been trying to get girls on campus to pose for nude photos. The Tulane P.D. helped capture Kelly and now authorities in the rape case want info from the Tulane students.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

BFFJJ

I knew him when he used to live in LA, and he is definitely a shady character and I completely believe that he raped that girl because he did the same thing to my friend:(

he told her he would make her a model and took her to a few hollywood parties, then he got her drunk and totally took advantage, she told him no but he didnt stop

John

Yeah I knew this guy back in the "Pass" I hung out with him once and he was a douce then and later I heard the stories back in HS. I was a cop in the south later on but now am in Hollywood in the business and have heard whispers of the same around the town since ( as Hollywood is just as small of a town as the "PASS" as most know.) Dude, hooking up is hooking up but RAPE IS RAPE ! No excuse , no reasoning GO TO JAIL AND DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS ! I have a 16 year old daughter and if you got near her the best thing you could ever hope for is a jail cell in Angola or Parchman Pen to what I would spend hours doing to you with a dull spoon . To the Dean kelly i knew back in the day , God bless your soul to the guy now may the demons that consume you take you where you belong. SAD , SAD , SAD. As a person , May every victim of his unlawful and damaging acts find their own peace and hopefully live their lives the best they can but as a FATHER may he find special place where he lives those rapes over and over again ( I think his name will be Bubba 12 inches deep and hope it hurts everyday as you know what they do to sex offenders locked away ?????? ) as that would be light as we all know what the old days would prescribe. May god have mercy on your soul.

An old friend

It was just a matter of time. I have known him for 20 years. Long overdue! He has had mental problems forever. Many have tried to get him help, including myself. Those of you who are commenting about how she made this up do not know who you are talking about. Dean is a very troubled soul. He had so much promise when he was young but couldn't control his urges EVER! I just can't believe it took this long. What a waste!!!!!

Natasha

I really hope he gets put away. When I was 16 (he was 31), I was shy and naive enough to believe that he was a nice person and he could help me with my career. I became one of his victims. He then proceeded to harass me via text, calls, email, and Facebook for 8 years despite my lack of response or firm requests to leave me alone. He truly is a sexual predator and I really hope justice is served. I just regret being too afraid to say anything back them.

Ken E.

I just learned of his arrest now and am extremely happy to know that he's FINALLY in jail! I first learned about Dean in 2007, where he was trying to scam models and set up a fake agency in Florida to lure them in.

It's a third degree felony to operate an unlicensed talent agency in Florida, yet reporting him to the authorities did nothing, despite the amount of evidence backing it up.

Dean also would set up fake accounts on a popular modeling website. His alias was typically of another female model who would 'recommend' working with Dean to other members.

This guy doesn't work on impulse... he plans his crimes in advance!

Nicci

Well, that's just Crazy!

convertyoutubetomp3

wow, rape though. He looks good enough to get a girl, so why would he rape anyone? I think the girl fabricated the story. what convert youtube to mp3 ya think?

Ken E.

Dean Kelly has just been released from jail per notice via email:

LAVNS vine@globalnotifications.com

6:11 PM
to me
8/14/2012

This e-mail is to inform you that DEAN KELLY has been released from the Orleans Parish Jail on 8/14/2012. The reason for the release is: Release by court order. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact the Orleans Parish Jail at (504)822-8000.

Louisiana Automated Victim Notification System