Aerosmith 'Crazy' Model -- Arrested on Rape Charge

2/12/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dean Kelly -- the ripped ex-model who skinny dips with Alicia Silverstone in Aerosmith's 1994 music video for "Crazy" -- was arrested on Monday on suspicion of rape ... TMZ has learned.

Dean Kelly Arrested

Law enforcement sources tell us, 39-year-old Kelly allegedly lured an unidentified woman into his New Orleans home last November ... where he got her drunk, and then raped her.

0211_crazy_video

The incident wasn't reported until last Friday, which explains the belated arrest. Kelly was released on $35,000 bail.

The Tulane University Police Dept. had been looking for Dean Kelly, aka Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt's character in "Fight Club"), who allegedly had been trying to get girls on campus to pose for nude photos. The Tulane P.D. helped capture Kelly and now authorities in the rape case want info from the Tulane students.

Chels

He tried to do all the same things to me. He had several numbers in LA and in New Orleans. He tried to get me into the Oscars last year and then tried to get me drunk and bring me back with him and his girlfriend. He also showed me his "port" and said he wanted the best for me so he was going to fly me out. When he did I was STUCK there in Miami and had to buy a plane ticket back because I wouldn't have sex with him.

marc

Graduated fom Stanislaus with him!!!! He was sick back then!!!

He needs a whole bunch of recory.

Exactly

He is NOT the grandson of Gene Kelly (God rest). He loves to create these tales. He is also not: a representative of MAXIM, an employee of MTV, a current model (that was 20 years ago), an actor (also 20 years ago, though I don't think he did enough to classify him as an actor), does not own Dean.Kelly.com, is not a freelance writer, did not graduate from UCLA, does not own a Bentley, is not 28 years old. He has tried to convince lots of women that any and/or all of these things plus many many more are true. He is a hustler--in addition to many other negative horrible things I won't bother to list. That is all he is, that is all he will ever be. Oh, wait, maybe not all he will ever be--hopefully he will also be a resident of Angola very soon.

punk

went to school w/ Dean@ stanislaus. he was a good kid before his ego got the best of him. to bad so sad. his parents will get him out of this again.

j

every new orleans girl has a "dean kelly story", just ask around.
there was even a "dean kelly victims" group- not a serious one but he's that big of a joke.

punk

nola grl

I heard of a Dean Kelly rape back in 1987-- She was 14.

kim

He may not be a celebrity but he is known all over Hollywood. I thank TMZ for putting this up or I may have never known and never had my new found courage to contact the investigators and come forward with my own personal story of this guy drugging me and raping me years ago. Now thanks to TMZ I will come forward and do everything I can to help this guy get locked up for good!

Anne

110 PERCENT THIS HORRIBLE MAN DID THIS. I LIVE IN LA AND HE IS THE MOST DISGUSTING, MANIPULATIVE, PIECE OF S**T. WHEN I FIRST GOT TO LA I MADE THE STUPID MISTAKE OF GIVING HIM MY NUMBER BECAUSE HE WAS A GOOD LOOKING GUY, HE CONSTANTLY TXTED ME TRYING TO GET ME TO GO TO THESE "CASTING CALLS" FOR MUSIC VIDEOS, I NEVER RESPONDED TO 1 OF HIS TEXTS, I FIGURED OUT PRETTY EARLY ON THAT HE WAS A MAJOR CREEP, AND HE WENT PSYCHO WHEN I DIDN'T RESPOND. TOLD ME THAT THE GUY I WAS DATING HAS AIDS, TELLING ME HE WAS GONNA SHOW UP TO MY WORK, THREATS, EVERYTHING. THE LONGER I WAS IN LA AND THE MORE GIRLFRIENDS I MADE I FOUND OUT THAT HE'S DONE THAT SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND ALL THE GIRLS KNOW WHO HE IS AND TELL THE SAME STORIES. HE IS BLACKLISTED FROM NIGHTCLUBS OUT HERE BECAUSE HIS REPUTATION FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH HIM AND NOW EVERYONE IN THIS TOWN KNOWS WHAT A S***BAG HE IS. HE DESERVES TO ROT IN PRISON, AND I FULLY INTEND ON GOING TO THE LA POLICE AND REPORTING MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM. I MEAN, I TRIED TO HAVE MY CELL COMPANY BLOCK HIS NUMBER FROM CALLS AND TEXTS, AND WHEN THEY TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T DO IT I ALMOST CHANGED MY PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE OF THIS *******. HE IS A MISERABLE HUMAN BEING, AND IT'S ABOUT TIME HE WAS CAUGHT. I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS.

HollyweirdInsider

This kid is a super douche who was run out of NYC, Miami, and LA for being a kleptomaniac and a pedophile. I'm sure more girls will soon come forward. This was a long overdue.

nadia

this prick is a stalker and a total predator. every girl in hollywood who has encountered him knows what a gross predator he is. Guys know it. I know it because he used to stalk me and and harrass me..

SusanYaffe

Do a search for GQMADMAX - that's the nickname (and screen-name) he used to go by.

You'll find a LOT of info out there about this s***bag. He once started an online model portfolio site (similar to Onemodelplace.com and Model Mayhem) so he could collect models' private contact info.

You don't have to believe me - Google it yourself, you'll see tons of info that has been out there about him for years - if you do the research, you'll also find news articles from throughout the years of him being sought by police for various b.s., including fraud and impersonating others.

tom

I know this guy from LA. He has done this to a few girls. I used to work out of Peter Guber's old manison owned by a guy named Wayne Kao. This sick guy raped a girl that I had to hide because he was threatening her. This guy needs to go to jail.

Down South

Sadly my girlfriend was trusting and gullible enough to become involved with this creeps promises of being a legitimate model scout. His modus operandi is to meet attractive women in bars and like places and try to flash around fake credentials. She allowed this pervert to take photos of her and another female of whom she was not acquainted in what she said started off as a normal-enough shoot for head-shots, before he started to try and convince her to take off her clothing. He kept trying to convince her to drink, which luckily she barely does, and had good enough sense to stop the shoot and say she was leaving. This happened several months before we became a couple and I am convinced if she hadn't left something much worse could have happened from how she described things. After we started dating he would periodically text her telling her to come see him in New Orleans at which point she would tell him to screw off. He would always say extremely weird stuff to her in text first thing in the morning like "wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey". I became aware of this when she told me he would not leave her alone, so I decided to google his name and found a nightmare of information about how he is a scam-artist and has previously sexually assaulted other women at which point I became seriously concerned. I revealed what I had found to my girlfriend and we both told him to no longer contact her. It's been about a year since I even heard this creeps name and never would have if it hadn't been for TMZ. Just for public knowledge... He's been bailed out of jail and is wandering around free for the time being.

lanie

Google Dean Kelly and you will hit on tons of messageboards where posters were posting about him -- some 3-4 years ago -- scamming them, taking nude pictures of them when they were underage and many rape accusations.

To the people downplaying the rape allegations - I would suggest you start reading up on what has been alleged for years..and refrain from your idiotic, misogynist comments.

What if it was your 16 year old child or 16 year old sister --that he plied with alcohol then raped??