Aerosmith 'Crazy' Model -- Arrested on Rape Charge

2/12/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dean Kelly -- the ripped ex-model who skinny dips with Alicia Silverstone in Aerosmith's 1994 music video for "Crazy" -- was arrested on Monday on suspicion of rape ... TMZ has learned.

Dean Kelly Arrested

Law enforcement sources tell us, 39-year-old Kelly allegedly lured an unidentified woman into his New Orleans home last November ... where he got her drunk, and then raped her.

0211_crazy_video

The incident wasn't reported until last Friday, which explains the belated arrest. Kelly was released on $35,000 bail.

The Tulane University Police Dept. had been looking for Dean Kelly, aka Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt's character in "Fight Club"), who allegedly had been trying to get girls on campus to pose for nude photos. The Tulane P.D. helped capture Kelly and now authorities in the rape case want info from the Tulane students.

cznola

According to WWL-TV, another arrest warrant is being prepared for sexual assault. It's a shame that this man has gotten away with such horrible things for so long. Remember - Ted Bundy was an attractive and charming young man, as well.

greenwave

This guy is crazy. I go to Tulane, the school that he has been terrorizing the girls at lately, and he has raped multiple girls here. What a sicko.

friendlyreminder

Lets define rape...A criminal offense defined in most states as forcible sexual relations with a person against that person's will.... if you have been RAPED then you should come forward, if you were treated poorly but a guy who lied to you, and gave you a few drinks, and you are old enough to know better (18 yrs old) then you should not come forward. If you have proof that Dean or any man or woman raped you, then you should come forward. If you don't like Dean because he promised you roses and you got nothing but a UTI, then you should not come forward. Getting used by a jerk is not illegal, making bad decisions for yourself is not a crime for which any man should be punished. If so, your brother, father, uncle best friend or boyfriend could also be a big scary rapist. I dated Dean many years ago, he never raped me, he did lie and cheat, but rape....no way.. Girls have always lined up to have sex with Dean, he is and was a very good looking man that knew exactly what to say to a woman to get her in the sack. He would promise the world, fame, whatever the woman wanted. He NEVER produced, but does that make him a rapist? I don't think so. So if you are not really sure if you were raped or just treated in a way that made you angry, please know that your decision to press charges could ruin a mans life. Maybe he doesn't live a life that anyone admires, but, in my opinion he doesn't deserve to be incarcerated if these women were not in fact raped. Dean comes from a lovely family, and his family is going through hell right now I am sure. I feel so bad for them. Dean needs to be in a mental facility, I have always thought that he may have been a sociopath, maybe he needs a psychiatrist, but hard time in jail... I don't think so. He has never been a violent man, just one that was not so smart.

scared

NO. This man is a violent, despicable human being who has serially harrassed, stalked, and sexually assaulted women ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. He is a menace and I hope to God that he rots in jail. He is dangerous and I'm actually scared for what he may do next.

devils advocate

Yes Dean lie's to girls to get them in bed, please find me a guy who doesn't, or never has. Yes Dean lies about his name, occupation, home, family, occupation and age, odd, but not illegal. Yes Dean may be a sociopath and may not not feel very much empathy, again not illegal. Yes Dean has done this shady crap to girls all over for decades, but, these girls have to realize that there is a very fine line between RAPE and being treated poorly by a good looking guy. Dean will not call you back in the morning, Dean will not buy you dinner and hold out your chair. But if thats what you want, stay away from all men like Dean. And if you are looking for fame, trust me when I say that nothing in life comes that easy, one guy cannot make you a supermodel, especially if you have no experience to begin with. I dated Dean for a year, he lied and cheated on me. But he NEVER forced me into anything. He was NEVER physical with me in any way that I did not want him to be. We have had fights over the years about his behavior, and he seems to sort of understand that he is doing wrong. Dean in my eye's is a sex addict, and not the Hollywood sort that only become sex addict when their marriage is failing. Dean needs to sleep with many women all the time, to feel anything at all. Dean comes from an amazing family, who I am sure are just sick about all of this, and my heart goes out to them. The law clearly needs to define Rape a little more. Because if you are a girl that met dean for a photo shoot that never happened, and you drank too much and ended up in bed with him, then he never called you again, and never produced any "work" for you, is it fair to say he RAPED you? You decided to meet with a stranger, you decided to drink, you decided to have sex with him, and now because other girls are pissed and want some sort of justice, you are going to jump on the band wagon... Please think about your actions first. These charges are very serious, and could put a man that should be under a psychiatrist's care, and probably medicated in jail for a very long time.

Exactly

To "friendlyreminder" and "devil's advocate": Just because you willingly spread your legs for this pervert does not mean the girls who are reporting did the same. Keep your twisted view of this idiot if you choose but I tend to wonder how much he's paying you for your character witness. Don't bother writing to say he's paying you nothing and that you only want to be fair and that you know him so well, and that he's really just a little lost lamb. Save it. Victims of his violence have little interest in your opinion. He is what he is. Reports may be flooding into the NOLA PD but only because they are true. And in reference to his fine family: I was told the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case. Don't forget, you aren't the only ones who really know this man and his family. Others have quite a different opinion indeed.

punk

i cant believe any woman would stand up for a man thats accused of rape and has so much bad in his life. friendlyreminder and devils advocate arent really women. i believe they are dean. thats his M.O.
Dean was on the news again locally this morning facing more rape charges.
his ass is gonna get raped at angola.

Old friend

devils advocate: I agree Dean is a sex addict, I know from a good friend of mine that Dean has not only been w a lot of girls but he also likes guys. I have no problem w that just pointing out that he must be a sex addict to be with so many girls and guys. He got his big modeling break by hooking up w the a guy running a photo shoot when he first started out. So he will fit right in if he goes to jail.

Lisa

That's right. If you spread your legs WILLINGLY for Dean (Yes, I'm talking to you Devil's Advocate) it's not rape. It's something else maybe, but I will be polite.

How can you say that Dean is not a rapist? How do you know? You screwed him WILLINGLY (so sorry for you because you may want to get tested for STD's sweetie). Apparently many, many, MANY other girls DID NOT sleep with him willingly and were RAPED by Dean. Read about it, Honey. It's all over the Internet - dating back a decade. His preference is underage girls.

Again, so sorry for you unfortunate encounter with Dean. Now go get tested, dear.

Lisa

Posted at 1:39 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by friendlyreminder

HI DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

More charges are coming Dean!

Anonymous55

All the information you need to know about Dean Kelly aka Tyler Durden aka Dash Kelly aka Dee Kelly:

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/NOPD-Ex-model ... -116194219.html

If you are another victim, you can find all the information you need to report him at the following link.

Exactly

Dean was arrested again a little after midnight today, 3 different charges including another charge of forcible rape. He is currently in custody, no bail has been set at this time except for one of the charges ($10,000). Go to this link and fill in his name (Dean E. Kelly)--last name goes first.

He has many alias--Dax, De, Tay, Tyle, etc. I'm thinking if he is sent to Angola, perhaps he would like to go in under another alias....ummmm...how about Ben Dover?

SteveO

Jesus, twice in one week....he`s f&^%ked!

DHK

He is not on here for being a celebrity for one video, this guy is going to go down as the biggest sexual predator in New Orleans history.

He has been "untouchable" because he is from a powerful, wealthy and connected family, the interesting story we dont know is whose daughter did he finally rape or try to rape that got him finally pinched.

For some reason there seems to be a fair amount of defense for this human piece of trash, but its a service to the world to air what a piece of garbage "the guy from the areosmith video" became.