Rihanna

Wants Closer Contact

with Chris Brown

2/11/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna wants Chris Brown to be able to get close to her again without risking getting thrown in jail -- a major shift in their relationship two years after Brown's conviction for beating her.

0211_rihanna_chris_BN_TMZ_012
E! first reported Rihanna was interested in changing the restraining order. Her attorney, Donald Etra, tells TMZ, "Rihanna does not object" to reducing the order to a "do not annoy" -- meaning the exes could have contact as long as Chris doesn't harass or molest Rihanna.

Chris initially asked for the reduction ... but the court needed to know how Rihanna felt before ruling.

The order has not been changed yet -- so there won't be a Grammy night reunion this weekend -- but Rihanna's change of heart hints there could be one in the near future.

So we gotta ask ...

0211_rihanna_chris_brown_footer

Big Mamma Cornbread

IKE AND TINA TURNER...AKA...RI RI AND CHRIS.

Tammy

I LOVE #77 comment Great Job. LOL!

You know....it really make me sick when we get these white folks on here and bash our successful black boys. What about Charlie Sheen? Bash him, because he continues to do the act. Chris has truly asked for forgiveness from God and he does not need anyone that's human to approve his forgiveness, especially a white person who hates to see the success of a black man anyway.
Chris I know you are truly sorry and I know you is not the kind of person everyone is trying to say you are. It was an incident that happened and I know it was not intentional. I love how you continue to make number one on the charts. Good Job Chris. This is how you show the world how a young black man should rise above adversity. Let me be clear...the adversity is the crime that was committed. The adversity is white American and the music industry trying to KEEP you down. Chris continue to do well and eventually they will begin to except and respect you for your great performances. GREAT JOB CHRIS!!!!!!

sherise

look chris brown made a mistake he started dating that weirdo not saying what chris brown did was right but he would definately be dumb as hell to go back to her he almost ruined his career cuz of that trick chris dont do it stay away from her now she wanna be near you cuz she see you doing better tell her DUECES

dorisss609

i guess shes more of a bigger idiot than we thoughtt..how u just gonna go back on ur word like tht

M525

Yes it is mainly white people with the history of kidnap rape and murder that have a problem with Chris brown and they wont change -uck them they don't have a right too judge anyone.

lafreak

The whole thing was a publicity stunt.

LADYY.MAC

- TO BE HONEST I FEEL LIKE EVERY SHOULD JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE,I MEAN IF THEY WANT TO BE TOGETHER ISNT THAT THEIR CHOICE.? ALTHOUGH I AGREE WITH SOME PEOPLE SHE IS NOT SHOWING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE LADIES OR WOMEN : IT IS NOT ALL RIGHT FOR A GUY TO PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU AND YOU GET BACK WITH HIM. THATS NOT OK!

LAUREN

Aw THEY SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER. Im sure that they learned their lesson about domestic abuse and how to handle heated situations by now. Ppl STOP being so judgemental. Last time I checked this was TMZ not JESUS JUDGE ME NOW! ITS THEIR LIVES

Denise

For all of you who are complaining that Rihanna hasn't learned her lesson and she is dumb is she goes back..SHUT UP!!! You all def werent there the night it all escalated, Thank you. Another thing stop acting like Rihanna is some sweet old angel who doesn't provoke who do anything and it all just happened randomly. Yes Chris was wrong for beating her the way he did, but obviously Rihanna liked that kind of stuff. Her behavior has been out for a long period of time through her attitude, persona, I mean come on people she's even on the darkside. Haaaa you people sicken me really, Leave Chris Brown alone she had been trying to get back to Chris every since it happened its nothing new. She done something wrong to get beat the way she did. You all seen how long it took her to talk about it??? Once a new album came out...smh thats real nice.

Real

I hope Chris stay away from Rihanna so he can stay out of trouble. She is trouble and all these people have their own stories about the incident and only Chris and Rihanna knows what happen. Chris is a very young man and he's learning how this wicked world operates. People stop saying negative things about these kids and hope they make smart decisions here on out. You people act like you got it all together and you have issues as well.Stop judging Chris Brown!!

PinkButterflyzz

Man she must really love when he beats her up. She has missed it so much, she NEEDS him back.

PinkButterflyzz

^^^^^^^^^^^
He is a woman beater. He deserves every judgement hes ever gotten.
I'm not sayin RhiRhi is all innocent.
But she didn't deserve to get beaten up.
I hope they both go to an island together.
Alone.
And beat each other.

Ester Rondi

Because this story has not been forgotten already? You know why? Because they are famous, successful .. Now if a person is not recognized globally nobody was going to do NOTHING! Neither could remember the case. Now Brown can not keep paying the only mistake he made for life. TO be let them suckas live your life forget what happened stop being a child anywhere in the world happens and to be honest every one of us committed error and the other to talk mainly CHRIS BROWN will be completely PERFECT.
I support the decision of Rihanna in wanting a close contact of Brown that makes her a mature woman and determined and if they want to go back one day I'll be here rooting for them that everything goes well I like her as a person and as a singer more I am completely in love with him. So I just want his sake and hers. And I'm sure he will never make the same mistake he made so now I can not say that he will never make mistakes because we are human beings make mistakes, then 24 hours per day ball forward Brown continues his songs are wonderful because and do not let anyone get to destroy you because you are unique and very human! Kisses from your Brazilian fan Esther =))
Love you too, muto .. s2

Ester Rondi

The two understand each other better things to do now is to let them solve their life because they've grown older and are to decide what they wanted in life. And also we as a fan should we respect their opinion because we're not to judge anyone either. Now I do not know why some people think she's an idiot girl who likes to take ... People wake up, she already forgot that you are not! Already two years have passed and still life goes on, she needs the work, he also needs it most, so I have a conviction that she was happier with him and the two still love each other and I'm not to nimguem put that language in the life of anyone, much less criticize. The acts he committed was wrong was already more everyone makes mistakes and is not Rihanna '' PERFECT GIRL''she also makes mistakes!
So everyone has to know he has every right to go out, go where you want and since he was called to perform at
Grammy he has every right to go and will not be for life that he and Rihanna will stay away from one another will have one day to two or at least go talk to the same program because the worlds are all the famous and will not be just because Rihanna'll be there he will not be able to go, I think everyone should have the good sense and know how to separate 'work is work'and 'personal life is personal life' that is already out of the question.

bri82200