'Teen Mom' Gary -- The King ... of Indiana

2/11/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince William and Kate Middleton ... and Gary Shirley and Amber Portwood from "Teen Mom" -- both are royal couples. Just slightly different sized kingdoms ... and waistlines.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

amanda

I knew you guys were gonna get a Shirley/Airplane quote in there
somewhere.I love Harvey's face at the end.Priceless.

Amy

My God stop reporting on this chick. She makes being from Indiana a bad thing....and i feel bad for all the paps they have stationed outside of WalMart in Anderson IN....poor souls!!!!!

Liz Patrick

Get it right. Anderson, Indiana is NOT a really small town, it has a population nearing 60,000. And these two are NOT representational of all people from Indiana. Please stop demeaning other places. That's elitist and the chicky who called Anderson a "really small town" needs to do her research before she shoots her mouth off. Bad form.

alex

I'm from Indianapolis, Anderson is lame. They are nor ever will ever be "celebs" here. We have Peyton Manning and yes Larry Bird. Anderson can keep them.

Sarah

Mandi-- From your precious Carmel to Greenwood, from Plainfield to Greenfield, even downtown Indianapolis, there is white trash where ever you go. It's not just in Anderson.

These two clowns make me so happy that my parents moved from there before I even turned a year old.

And TMZ, Peyton Manning is the King of Indiana. NOT this fat SOB!

Shell

UMM I'm from anderson indiana and he is NOT king and she is NOT queen...no body likes them from around here...they are nothing but a bunch of jokes!!! yes this is a small town with very little to gossip about but were not that bored to have them in our convos haha...

Donna

The fact that you would imply that they are considered some sort of big deal here in Indiana is disgusting. I don't care what they look like or about the fact that they were on some sort of short lived reality tv stint. They do not represent the majority of the people that live here. Most Indiana teenagers do NOT get pregnant, have a child, and beat up the father of said child on tv. We may not as a whole be considered as 'interesting' as these two but at least when people meet us they don't want to vomit immediately afterwards.

PinkButterflyzz

Omg.
They are both SOO nasty.
When will they realize they are both fatasses at heart.
Noone cares about them.
I do feel sorry for Leah.
I'm now ASHAMED to be from Indiana.
They make everyone from Indiana look like fat a$$, pieces of sht, and hill billy.
Gross.
Gary: loose some weight and quit being a btch to women who beat you.
Amber: just go away. PLEASE. just leave the US. NEVER come back.

Brittany

People have been having kids in their teenage years forever. Why is such a big deal now?

LEE

Gary and Amber are the King & Queen of Reality Farts

Robin

I hate that I am even writing on these two. If everyone would just stop talking about them maybe they will go away. I hate to say but these two are from my home town but not everyone from Anderson is white trash. I was a teen mom but never droped down to her level. My son is now 11 and is a great kid.

Brian

Thanks again TMZ for continuing to perpetuate the stereotype that all people need to be skinny in order to enjoy life

Evan

I live in indianapolis, Indiana an i see this dude downtown indy at the clubs an in Broadripple he gets drunk as **** an thinks hes the biggest pimp when he needs to be on the biggest loser ever, indianapolis is an awesomee town i hate hearin about 2 trailer parkers an their made up drama

delilah

and thus is news WHY?????

Brittany

Bahbahbahaha. this is funny being from indiana (about 20 minutes away from Anderson) i just think the reference to 210,000 dollars a year is like 5 million in LA. Well that is true but indiana is known for other things than lincoln (in fact did you know Indiana is Lincoln's boy hood home?... bet not) More obsure things than listed below. Indiana has the NATIONAL headquarters of Model Aviation, the largest children's musuem in the country, and hey garfield the cat was created here! So Indiana definitely locked into the Midwest and I believe we are all kind of happy about it. No way is Gary our King!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments