Jamie Foxx Brawl -- Where There's a Wayans ...

2/12/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Foxx brawled with a dude during an Usher concert  -- and of course there was a Wayans nearby, watching the whole thing go down. They really are everywhere.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cartman

And yet a brotha got punked. LOL

anonymous

HIGHlarious! Very entertaining.

William

Jamie acts all tough when he realizes his paid body guards are nearby.

It must be cold at the concert. Foxx left his hat on.

Bill

What a waste of breath, this coward no talent auto-tuning cause he cannot sing. People stop worshiping these morons.

William

Jamie acts all tough when he realizes his body guards are near.

It must be cold at the concert. He left his hat on.

Atillathegun

It would have been great if the dude had smashed him up really good. Well,there's next time.
He wants to be noticed, I hope he gets it in spades. Jackass.

en Todo Momento!!

dude. that's dumb. why didn't they call the cops on that fool. watch how far the jack ass goes next time he pulls something like this off again, but then he wont have a police record to tag to his dumb as.s, and he can keep doing the same chit over and over again. calling the cops is always the best idea.

en Todo Momento!!

and anyways, the ass was probably trying to figure out if jamie foxx had real security or if the tough lookin guys were just actors. bad sign. real bad sign. i'm sure people want to know what the f this ne.g.r.o.s name is...

smb

Jamie Fox is an ass.

darnell

can any one say publicity stunt? who's talking about jamie foxx?... just something to bring him back into peoples conversations... hollywood and the whole media world is getting old...really old!

Rachel Rothechild

Jamie Foxx is a homosexual and a sell out. He probably propositioned the guy and a fight broke out. With the exception of Chappelle all teh so called balck actors have worn a dress and make-up had to use the directors couch and then further demean themselves by having grab their ankles until......agrhhhhh!Ahhh!Ugh!Hmmmm...Hmmmm.

bah

I didn't realize so many people disliked jamie foxx! I personally think dude is a pretty funny multi-talented guy...
I also had no idea all you guys new him personally, the way you guys write stuff, leads one to think you've met him or grew up with the guy. Maybe it's jus me but i can't really have a bunch of animosity for someone i never met and may never meet, my grasp of reality just wont allow it.

Grubbis

WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE AGAINST JAMIE?

WHAT? BECAUSE HE DEKCUF YOUR WIFE/GIRL, SOMETIME AGO?

AS SOMEONE SAY, DIDN'T KNOW SO MANY DISLIKED JAMIE FOXX.

I GUEST PEOPLE HATE PEOPLE FOR NO REASON.

Terence Ray

Honestly, I have to agree w/ the comments posted by "bah" on 2/13. I mean, the vast majority of comments I've read seem like the folks making them know Jamie personally. As for the fight he was in, I mean, damn, if you weren't there, how in the hell can you make such matter-of-fact comments? Fact, the man is an award winning actor with a body of work that is awesome when you consider where he started from. Lastly, I've had the pleasure of meeting Jamie personally and, at least for the 20 minutes I had the pleasure of being in his company, the man didn't resemble ANY of the nasty, mean-spirited, hate-filled comments I've read, and I'm a FIRM believer that "first impressions" are truly lasting." STOP HATING!

Karla