« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jew or Not a Jew: NFL Edition

2/12/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night on the streets of Hollywood, our trusty photog learned NFL guru Jay Glazer was Jewish -- which means we just had to play ... JEW OR NOT A JEW: NFL EDITION.

0212_jay_glazer_video_ex
Eli Roth might have a little competition on his hands.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

efbeenie

Seriously TMZ enough with the "JEW" crap you keep posting on your site. It's offensive and just damn right stupid. Why don't you ever talk about other religions like this????? BTW use the word Jewish and not "JEW" in the future, have some damn respect.

William

@ nnnjew #19:

Before you recommend badjew take an English learning class, maybe you should review what a run on sentence is.

"For all who think that Jews control a large part of the world's wealth, as well as the media etc.-and question as to why- most of the time it is because of the encouragement and support from their families and communities, as well as being provided with good educations, which would allow anyone to excel at what they do."

- nnnjew

(THAT is all one sentence? Ya dope ya.)
__________

It is true that we are suffering from the effects of a recession. However, the period puncuation mark is free. Use it, you illiterate, short-of-breath fool.

And another thing, while your families and communities are providing "encouragement and support," remind them to teach you MORALS. Is it possible for you to support or promote entertainment that isn't all sexed-up and full of vulgerity?

Perverted humor appears to be all you've got. REAL humor seems beyond your faculties.

It is said that "Every survival kit should include a sense of humor" (Author Unknown). But, it is also said:

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." ~William James

And...

"The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes." ~William Davis

Your immoral perversive ways add NO GOOD to society. They only seek to line your OWN selfish pockets, and bring narcissitic attention to yourself.

You're approach to life ("me, me, me......look at me!!!...Look what I do!.....look how much money me and mommy have!...") is filled with debauchery, and is frankly inappropriate.

Try this for a change: try having motives and intentions of helping others that don't include self-gain or self-flattery as motives.

Can you do that, nononojew?

Probably not..........and, THAT is a "joke."

Next..............

William

Let's play 'Bald or not Bald': Jew Edition

Under Jay Glazer's Kippah (i.e. Jewish black skull cap), is he....

.....Bald or not Bald?!

Stay tuned for answer................

dan

#18, you're right, thank g-d I went to "Jew" school, where they taught me how to take over the world, you've gotta be kidding me. Step out of your closet and say hello to the world!

William

@ nnnjew: "Maybe if your parents were Jewish you would communicate your ignorant thoughts better."
________

Conversely, I bet you're embarrassed when going through the full body scanner at the airport.

Aren't ya, 'little' fella?

Better go make some money to "soothe" that little inferiority complex of yours.

And, while you're at it, pray the Serenity Prayer ("..accept the things I can't change...")

** pat, pat **

jay green

@ 6 and 7 yes, I am in fact only a half jew. Funny how my jew side are all doctors and lawyers and my irish catholic side are all blue collar drunks. There are dishonest and immorral people of all races, religions etc., that often comes with power and influence. There are plenty of good christian folk who are complete immorral pieces of sh*t behind the scenes. I think its hilarious when people spend so much time blaming certain races or religions for the worlds problems when if they spent that same energy towards thier own lives they might themselves be "successful".

Buddy Stein

I smell setup!!!

Who wabout Taylor May background and Lyle Alzado was already retired and dead when the reporter was born.ould know

DaleVM

Harvey and James Mee are also a part of the "tribe".

So, Harvey, how much did you pay James Mee for the police reports on Mel Gibson?
Inquiring minds would like to know!!

FENDER

Hitler also played a game called Jew or not a Jew.DAMN!!!!!! THIS FUNNY.I DON'T CARE WHO UARE LOL!!!

Mike

If there were 3 million racial jews at the time of Moses, how come there are only 14 mil today?
Lets see, 15 million in 1939, Hitler killed 6 mil, leaves 9 mil.
In 1948 there are 18 million jews. 2011 there are 14 million jews. Who is kidding who?

Mamma

For all the Jew-haters - Enron much?

Mamma

#7 - I would like you to explain to me about the moral clarity and decency of Charlie Sheen, lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Mel Gibson and his Ukrainian gf - and that's just from today's news. Enron executives also come to mind.

SternFan106

This bit is much funnier when Howard Stern and Kurt Waldheim jr. do it. They've been doing it for 25 years so I guess he's had that long to perfect it.

TheHOLETruth

Tony

This was a good natured joke....nothing more, nothing less. Why are so many posters reading so much into it?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2