Mel Gibson Shut Down Over TMZ Story

2/15/2011 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson lost a round in court after arguing that Oksana Grigorieva should be stripped of custody because she allegedly leaked info to TMZ.

0126_mel_gibson_tmz_ex
Sources connected with the case tell us ... Mel's lawyers argued to Judge Scott Gordon last week ... Oksana was not acting in the best interests of Lucia by allegedly telling TMZ what she said during her deposition.

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana claimed during her deposition that Mel beat her during sex

Grigorieva denied leaking the info to us -- and Mel's lawyers responded by getting declarations from everyone else in the case stating they weren't the leak ... so, they said, it had to be Oksana.

In the end, Judge Gordon told everyone to go home, insisting who-leaked-what was irrelevant to child custody.

0907_gibson_footer

PinkButterflyzz

I feel sorry for Mel. I really do. His x-wife is a nasty whore. I really hope she doesn't get any of his money. What has she done to deserve his hard earned money??? Being a gold digger.

fuddyduddy

This makes no sense to me.

Judge Gordon tells OG that if she goes on LKL that it could affect her custody.

Now Judge Gordon tells everyone that the leak is not relevant to the child custody case.

So...explain how going on LKL IS relevant to the child custody case and leaking lies is NOT relevant to the child custody case?

yo

Mel has leaked everything he has already, including getting his paid security Kris to turn on Ox. Mel used everything he has to make up the extortion charges and make up false reasons for his violence.

He will look better in orange than hiding behind a beaver, even tough he will only get community services. Maybe that will teach him to *actually* shut up, instead of paying his lawyers and others to leak for him.

Ox won't get a dime more than she has already.

Mel will get some nice community service.

Muppet

This makes no sense to me.

Judge Gordon tells OG that if she goes on LKL that it could affect her custody.

Posted at 6:03 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by fuddyduddy

I think it's pretty clear the judge is pro-Ox. When is it ever in the child's best interest to have one parent slam the other in every media outlet there is?? She's a horrific mother!

Belinda

Good morning fuddy ...

This could very well be a TMZ spin. You're right this doesn't make much sense.

KM

fuddyduddy

I am with you! This does not make sense at all...I stated above, maybe her comment was stricken from the record and Gordon siad it's moot who leaked it because it is stricken. We have to remember who leaks to TMZ....look for the slants, if you will because this makes no sense at all that it is irrelevant to custody.

yo

The judge is impartial, like a judge should be, and not listening to idiotic bullcrap from either side.

Ox will get no more money.

Mel will avoid jail and get community service for his crimes.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

going to bed, was driving home saw a building all lit up and drove in the parking lot and it was on fire, called 911 and as I was trying to tell them where I was the glass started bursting out. Told 911 I am moving cause the building is going to blow. I went across the street and 4 hours later I was allowed to go home.

too much excitement.

and I bet the owner burned it and I blew it by driving by. I bet ya!

Posted at 12:43 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by azlee

Azlee! Man you lead an exciting life!

Hope all is good, you didn't suffer any heat from that fire!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

YO: Ox will go to jail for HER crimes.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Judge Scott Gordon
111 N. Hill Street
Dept. 82
Los Angeles, CA 90012

D.A. of Los Angeles Steve Cooley
There are three ways to contact us.
E-Mail : webmail@da.lacounty.gov.

Governor Jerry Brown
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 445-2841
online contact form: http://gov.ca.gov/m_contact.php

yo

Finally a judge Mel can't buy.

Mel will get community service for his crimes.

Ox will get nothing, no money and no punishment.

The beaver will get sentenced to living with Charlie Sheen.

Belinda

too much excitement.

and I bet the owner burned it and I blew it by driving by. I bet ya!

Posted at 12:43 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by azlee

Azlee! Man you lead an exciting life!

Hope all is good, you didn't suffer any heat from that fire!

Posted at 6:09 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by Sam
_____________________________________________________________

Soon we're going to have to Azlee a cape to wear. Of course with a big TM on the back.

Who you gonna call ... 'Azleeeeeeeeeeeeee'.

It's a bird, no it's a plane ... no it's 'Azleeeeeeeeee'.

All kidding aside I hope you're ok Azlee.

christy

IT IS NOT IRREVELANT!!!! IT TOTALLY GOES TO SHOWING THE
CHARACTER OF A PERSON AND IF THAT DOES NOT SHOW JUST
ONE REASON WHY SHE IS UNFIT, WTH DOES? bad judge. bad,
bad, bad judge.

fuddyduddy

The only reason I can think of as to why 'who leaked what' as stated above is because the WHO, which is supposedly OG, is going to be charged with extortion, and therefore, the WHO would not matter in this case anymore because custody would go to Mel.

This is just really messed up -- LKL was relevant to the custody case, but now sordid details being leaked by OG are not relevant. In other words, going on LKL and talking about tihs case is not okay, but leaking informaton to the media is okay. Go figure.

FlawidaJack

My wife complains that I beat her at sex - every time!

All I can say is, I GOT MINE!