Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

2/15/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

janet

I'm sure she will send the bill to Gibson.

LOL

"We're guessing Mel will happily the torch."

Nice journalism.

Itoldu

Looks like that guy who stabbed 6 people in NYC.

Majestik

FFS, if you are going to post a thread, please get your expert english experts on the ball!!

Oh yeah, what am I saying after being her for years, like you guys ever proof read what you write.

No wonder Herzog is pissed, she threw him under the bus and is now onto the sound guy. I'd be angry too.

janet

Ox enough with the oversized sunglasses.

Muppet

Well well well, look who she's out with. The man that helped her set up Mel Gibson.
I hope she rots in a jail cell!!

Majestik

My bad, being a hypocrite with spelling, punctuation and grammar. That should of been, What am I saying after be HERE for years LOL.

Whatever, the whole point is, we thought something was up with Jimmy the sound guy, and oxymoronic back when he showed up for a depo. Wow, she's spending time with a guy that could've edited the tapes before they were launched, are we surprised? Where's the rest of the gang. Kris, you have formerly been replaced, within months by another guy, how does that make you feel?

janet

Hey maybe this is the guy who helped her with the tapes.

Majestik

I hope she rots in a jail cell!!

Posted at 9:10 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Muppet

Hey maybe this is the guy who helped her with the tapes.

Posted at 9:11 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by janet

Awww, love you guys. We are channelling each other, ROFLMAO

JayVegas

Pass the torch.

What a handsome woman. And Oksy looks distinguished as well.

janet

I don't think Gibson was famously jealous...He was just getting tired of being used.

Majestik

Whatever, the whole point is, we thought something was up with Jimmy the sound guy, and oxymoronic back when he showed up for a depo. Wow, she's spending time with a guy that could've edited the tapes before they were launched, are we surprised? Where's the rest of the gang? NOT JUST REPLACED, she's going public, with the NEW romance.

Kris, you have formerly been replaced, within months by another guy, how does that make you feel? Oh, and think about it, how do you KNOW she wasn't doing Hoyson while banging you? Where are you going from here, do you still want to come into the threads and trash us unbelievers in light of this, HUH, do you?

FOR FREAK SAKES, okay, my brain is working faster than my fingers. Let me try this again...sigh....

"""My bad, being a hypocrite with spelling, punctuation and grammar. That should HAVE been, What am I saying - after BEING HERE for years LOL."""

ohreally

hahah Jimmy sure does look like a woman!
How interesting she is out and about with the guy who might have helped her with the tapes.
hmmmmmmm

Muppet

I hope she rots in a jail cell!!

Posted at 9:10 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Muppet

Hey maybe this is the guy who helped her with the tapes.

Posted at 9:11 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by janet

Awww, love you guys. We are channelling each other, ROFLMAO

Posted at 9:12 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Majestik

I've always suspected that he was the one that helped her. Wonder if this guy was born in the USA or if he's another one from Russia/Ukraine like the facialist that testified for her.
Just curious.

Christy

I am "happily the torch" tonight too! What the hell?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments