Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

2/15/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

LA me

They hate me, because they want to be me, they are jealous of my fame and accomplishments, they will never have a web site like mine, never have a life like mine, so they attack me.
___________________________

GAME ON BITCH!!! Lets rumble!!! Wanna play???

little aussie reader

"I know who I am,

I am happy with me."

----------------------

Yeah, we know who you are too. You are a poor,naive "victim" of the sexual sorceress who aided and abetted her in her disgusting scheme against Mel until she threw you under the bus.

I'm baffled that you can be "happy with you" coz if I was you, I'd hate myself.

little aussie reader

Funny how the post from KH echoes the previous insulting post from his friend. Does this guy ever stop playing games?

LA me

Schit...am I going to have to dredge all the pap archives for the last years?? Please tell me no...I don't want to sully my clients' good names with this schit.

LA me

How come Mr. SpudHead NEVER acknowledges me?? SCARED??? Come on TaterTot....give me your best celebrity shot.....

LA me

Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me

....3 hours sleep and a bottle of rum...a pirates life for me!

Schit....Sleep deprivation and alcohol make for a volatile combination!!

LA me

___________________________

Headhog...I'm calling you out!! Let's dance!!

LA me

Here PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY....

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"PIG!"
"SOOIE!"

twilightmom

Posted at 12 :41 AM on Feb 16 , 2011 by little aussie reader

I posted something similar over on the old thread LAR. Wondering if someone intervened and responded to fuddy and antbabs email before Kris could?
Or....was it really him all along? Doesn't look like any other post he's made other than the one from earlier today.
I've been lurking for quite awhile and watching all of this with him, but I still truly don't know what to think.

twilightmom

Ok, LA me
Take a deep breathe, lol
Damn girl, put. Away. The. Bottle. (=
That list was a-maaaz-ing! Can't say it enough! You've worked hard its obvious. Good for you. Still jealous though. :/
JBJ. *AND* Steven?? My life would be perfect! I could die a very, very happy woman!!! Veerrry happy! {o:

LA me

TMom....I have been on this blog since the begining. Spilled beans on Oinky's MO the day the tapes were released. Oinky's extortion reputation was well established LONG before any of you heard of this!!! Don't want to be the one that says "told you so"......But I was preaching this WAY before the schit hit the fan.

Maybe I have better sources than Ol' Harvey...LOL

twilightmom

Sh.it, I'm betting you do too! Lol. You probably hear all kinds of interesting things! On a daily basis.
Well, gotta try and get to sleep. Talk to you later. Thanks for "THE list)! Found it very interesting. Lucky you!

little aussie reader

Hiya LA and tmom - isn't this something else? Whiney, whiney. Douchey, douchey.

little aussie reader

Where is everyone?

Karls

I just signed in :) going to start reading backwards lol