Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

2/15/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

igotfleasfromtmz

He looks kinda creepy........

Posted at 9:39 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Jules
Kinda creepy? Jeez his is Stephen King Material

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Whore.

Kilmerfan

Jimmy= Arizona shooter or NYC stabby guy you decide? Either way his new name should be Jimmy the Putz.

jase

I'd hit it

twilightmom

Whore
Posted at 9 :45 PM on Feb 14 , 2011 by TMZ@Froggy.biz

Post of the day!! Straight, and to the point!!!1

Jimmy da Weasel kinda looks like a weasel. Hmm....
"famously jealous"? Eh...famous? Yes.
Jealous? Not so much I'm sure.

fuddyduddy

I bet they both glow in the dark they are so white.

emerald

Darn, and I had my bet the next guy would be 80, rich, dying and grateful lol!!

emerald

I bet they both glow in the dark they are so white.

Posted at 9:49 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by fuddyduddy

ROFLMAO!! It's the radioactive element lol!!

twilightmom

@hellnurse
Did you see that CBS correspondent at the Grammys last night? Wow!
Can we say T-I-A? EMS got normal VS and left her at the scene!
Maybe a migraine who knows, but the (L) side of her mouth was drooping slightly too. ???

kinm

please, that's a gay man

fuddyduddy

Darn, and I had my bet the next guy would be 80, rich, dying and grateful lol!!

Posted at 9:49 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by emerald
Give it time! LOL!

igotfleasfromtmz

twilight mom YES!

shirleyholmes

I doubt this was a Valentine date, imo she just wanted the

publicity and he was probably the only one available.

It looks like they are having a "break" (since she is the one

driving) Maybe they are working on her "musical career" ?

fuddyduddy

Well, all I can say is that Jimmy the Sound Guy must not be too important because very little has been reported as far as any testimony.

emerald

I'm back. I just couldn't stay away. Here's some stuff from IMDB.

"You ask anybody what their number one fear is and it's public humiliation. Multiply that on a global scale and that's what I've been through. It changes you. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's really that simple." - Mel Gibson (IMDB real life quotes)

Also Oksana's IMDB bio is tweaked again. Here's some new details;

It now says that she was married to Nicholas Rowland from 1992-1994 who was 19 years older then her. ( hmm, she's loose with her ever-changing numbers)

It also states that "Mel was so smitten with her" that he invited her to live with him in Malibu in 1997. ( no comment )

It also says that she now only has supervised day visits with Lucia. ( you have to be a pretty bad mother to have such restrictions placed by the courts)

There are numerous photos in her gallery, and every single one is of her with Mel.

It's good to pop in IMDb once in a while to see what they choose to put in their private areas.

Posted at 9:09 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by LISA

Just brought this one over from the KH story - anyone reckon the supervised visitation she only gets now is real, I hope so lol!!