Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

2/15/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

fuddyduddy

Good night, Emerald. It's been fun chatting and laughing with you!

Majestik

Night emerald...

fuddyduddy

It's Jimmy Choo boots.
Circa:"Sex in the City"

Posted at 10:22 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Itoldu
LOL!
Jimmy Choo Chow Jimmy BOOTS

Ariel

There was post on another site saying that this guy is the actual father of Lucia. Does anybody know the actual DNA results? Harvey avoid giving a straight answer when asked about the DNA. He always say that Mel Gibson does not deny paternity,but what does the DNA test say.She was also rumored to have relations with Mel's sons.

little aussie reader

Why did he sit outside in the depo, never got called, this is what I remember from the last Depo that he, and Mandy was at. They didn't need them, because there was too much of a courtcase against your girl, we don't need to see, hear, or read what you have to say.

Posted at 10:19 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Majestik

Majestik - That's what I remember too. Poor Jimmy, the court didn't want him. This is definately staged just like every other photo of Ox.

Fuddy - "Facing criminal extortion charges". VERY interesting wording.

Hi again everyone :o)

ohreally

Personally...I think those few words at the beginning of this article are 'read between the words' words -- facing criminal extortion charges...all I have ever read before is being 'investigated for extortion' but not 'facing criminal extortion charges.'

Posted at 10:25 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by fuddyduddy
********************************
GOOD CATCH!!!!

Barbara

Hello Everyone. Wow, two articles? We are going to be spoiled. I guess a lot of what Mel was mad about on the tapes seems to be true.

She's a creep, and Jimmy looks like a Russian extra from Mission Impossible.

little aussie reader

Dare we get excited? I mean, they also printed - "Mel will happily the torch". LOL!

Midwesterner

Well, thank goodness at least part of the story made sense, identifying the individual with Ox as Jimmy Hoysen. I was about to post that Ludmila was back and had gotten a really bad haircut.

nightshade

I always thought Oksana was scr.ewing the dentist, too.

Midwesterner

Posted at 10:25 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by fuddyduddy

____________________________________________

We'll have to wait to see if Jaffe calls in a correction, I guess.

little aussie reader

I always thought Oksana was scr.ewing the dentist, too.

Posted at 10:42 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by nightshade

A few of us have thought that nightshade. It seems she screws all men she comes into contact with. Did someone say the dentist's wife is divorcing him?

Midwesterner

We haven't had one of those press releases from the LASD saying "the investigation is nearing completion" for more than a week. I suppose the person who faxes those around may be on leave or something.

Midwesterner

Maybe they had lunch together to plan a getaway.

little aussie reader

Middie - do you mean as in a "weekend getaway" or a "get the hell out of dodge" getaway? I don't think she's going to do a runner. There's no monetory in that and, we know, she's all about the monetory. ;o)