Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

2/15/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Jonn79

There was post on another site saying that this guy is the actual father of Lucia. Does anybody know the actual DNA results? Harvey avoid giving a straight answer when asked about the DNA. He always say that Mel Gibson does not deny paternity,but what does the DNA test say.She was also rumored to have relations with Mel's sons.

Posted at 10:33 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Ariel

Take this garbage to RADAR ONLINE where it belongs. Please.

Majestik

G'dnight, ladies and gents. I have to spend some time with my man being it's almost the end of Valenine's day. I will bookmark this page and come back tomorrow.

Have a good one, y'all!!!!

kathy

Majestik: Since you're worried about your grammar, it's should *have* been, not "should of been"

kathy

*Formally* replaced, not "formerly replaced"

Majestik

Posted at 11:23 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by kathy

Thank you, kathy, you are VERY right. I hate making mistakes, especially with my grammar, not so much my spelling LOL. BTW, your post should've said...It , not IT"S....ROFLMAO, how bad is this we are nitpicking where grammar and punctuation is?????

angeleyes

Aww...she's such a ****.roach with those big buggy eyed sunglasses - she's obviously buying him the lunch with Mel's money - why else would anyone be around her - her smell alone would put most people off - does she ever wash that hair?

Majestik

WTFAISH. "Why the **** am I still here" LOL. It's been fun guys, I need to go. My husband has hit the sack and I need to cuddle up to him to let him know that MEL doesn't come before him...

ROFLMAO, as IF....NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Have a good one guys, hit you up tomorrow in about 9 hours, or more.

Jonn79

'Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship. We're guessing Mel will happily the torch.'

Somebody should wake up Harvey and tell him to proof read what his people write. Opinion and sloppy writing.

learnmachine

Big deal! I just had a 2 hour conversation with Lucy Lawless.

igotfleasfromtmz

Big deal! I just had a 2 hour conversation with Lucy Lawless.

Posted at 11:38 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by learnmachine
So how is Lucy doing these days?

LA me

Bringing this over from the other thread.....all I can say is WOW!!!
________________________________
Another Fun Fact,
To ALL you LOSERS, that keep attacking me, please provide a web site we can see you the heck you are, what have you accomplished in your sad weak LOSER life ?

My web site shows me Protecting the biggest Celebrities and most important people in the world in 100's of videos and 2000+ photos. The photos and videos clearly show me for over 25 years, as a U.S. Veteran, Celebrity Bodyguard, L.E. K-9 unit, 3 State Governors Commendation Awards, if a photos is worth a thousand words and a video is worth a million words, I will let my web site's "Owner Kris" page speak for me.

Again, to all you weak, sad, LOSERS, who attack me, please show us all your web site, so we can all see what you have accomplished in your sad loser life.
___________________________________________

I'm willing to bet that my clientele list would blow doors on Mr. Spudhead's list. And NO...I don't have a website for you to view, because unlike you....I RESPECT MY CLIENTS' CONFIDENTIALITY!!

What a Fuhking Whiny LOSER!! With a capital "L"!!

twilightmom

Hi everybody! That man (Jimmy Hoyson) is looking like an aged female, probably he's a transformed woman????
Posted at 11 :18 PM on Feb 14 , 2011 by misssahara

Nah man....he was "Born That Way". :/
Ahem. Sorry, I'm better now!
God I hate that song!!! >:o

LA me

AND....If I might add...I actually interact with my clientele. I don't resort to "photo bombing" them in order to get a picture! If Spudhead really did interact with these people....he would know that RULE #1 and #2 is you DON'T ask for autographs and you DON'T ask for pictures!!

I can honestly say that I have NEVER violated either rule!

What a putz!

igotfleasfromtmz

have another drink you will feel better

Swede

It always looks like she is on the way to a funeral....