Pete & Ashlee Spend Valentine's Day Together

2/14/2011 9:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Divorcing couple Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson enjoyed an amicable Valentine's Day lunch with their son Bronx at the Beverly Hills Hotel today.

Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson
Sometimes irreconcilable differences can bring people together.

0209_ashlee_pete_footer_V2

CrashAndBurn

From the angle of the pix takened, her neck seems to be broken.

Jay

who gives a f**K!

sds

Shes a mess but no wonder shes dumping him...hes got pubic hair on his head and neck. Gross! And hes a ***.

Ruf

cheating + not using a condom = STD's for everyone.

sammy

... doesn't look like she's really into it... he probably thinks she'll reconsider the divorce... I think she's done with his behavior, and craziness. she deserves better...

Dixie Normus

No doubt he's bouncing on her, look at that haircut. Too bad she looks like a retard!

Jackie

Wow! The comments are pretty shallow. What's wrong with a woman having her hair short?....Do you know how much it cost a year to maintain long hair? And oh! not everyone has straight hair. So please get real!

me not you

I'm sure this whole "divorce" is for publicity, otherwise they wouldn't be out in such a public place. Cause I'm sure paparazzi don't frequent the BHH all that often.

karlew

#25 yeah that's right attack a little kid. Bet you feel good now dontcha? F ucking loser.

JLS

Ashlee's hair is positively darling! In a sea of all of us with our long hair, it's just wonderful and uncommon. Good for her - it really takes courage to look this different and cute!

I hope they work it out. To cut and run takes no courage and nets you nothing in the end. To work it out takes courage and maturity and you end up with something incredibly worthwhile.

One 41 year marriage-that's me.

timmsa

Some woman do look great with short hair. Some woman are to busy with kids and work to maintain long hair.

I know my life is extremely busy and so short hair looks good on me and it is easy to style.

It can get expensive to maintain long hair, and depending on how long it is, it can take up to 24 hrs for it to totally dry.
My sister in law has long hair down to her bottom and she says when she washes it, it takes 24 hours for it to dry.

Me

His hair has got to go. They really are both ugly.

Cori

She looks pregnant to me...

seriously