Sheen to Lorre:

'I Will Outlive You'

2/15/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just fired a joking shot back at "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre by saying, "Chuck, I will outlive you. I will piss you off " ... but added, "I miss you, man."

021511_charlie_sheen_video2
TMZ ran into a very refreshed-looking Charlie in L.A. -- and he seemed completely unfazed by Chuck's not-so-subtle jab at him at the end of last night's "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie also reiterated his urge to get back to work ... telling Chuck, "Get off those other shows. Get back to the one that launched those."

We're sure the "Men" crew feels the same way.

Hey Now

sh*t TMZ! How much are you paying Charlie for these little half-assed articles? lol That is no fair. I can't make any money at all and all he has to do is snap his fingers and you guys at TMZ come running.

Why can't Charlie 'donate' some of these proceeds to me? And for no other reason than I want him to. I deserve it. Is there really a way to make fast money in this country without prostituting yourself or coming from a rich family? Don't tell me about hard work because I've tried all that.

angeleyes

Thanks Chuck! You are brilliant! My evening is 3 episodes of Two and a Half Men and 1 of Big Bang Theory - Love your creativity but the actors are the ones who pull off the jokes - Charlie playing himself is brilliant and so is everyone else on the cast - and same goes for Big Bang Theory - whoever cast this crew is amazing but the writing of the scripts sells the whole package - Congrats! Keep up the great work!!
For the advertisers I even had to buy some of their products - seems watching creates a desire to try them.

Hey Now

I still wish Charlie all the best anyway - even if he doesn't deserve 99% of his current income.

B

Good lord, he was super friendly...Who was that guy??

Hey Now

So when do we get the video of Charlie Sheen pissing on the side of the road?

Hey Now

What is up with Charlie's voice? He normally doesn't sound like that does he? How could he go back to work sounding like that?

Hey Now

Charlie should maybe shut up talking to TMZ and get some steam, tea, honey, & lemon for his voice. Sounds awful.

janet

Chuck Lorre created the show Sheen pulled it off just by being himself. It workes.

Caring Kate

Where have all my comments gone? Long time pa-a-sing, where have all my comments gone? Long time agooooooooo. Pretty slick, TMZ.

krys

Man I wish this show would retire and Chuck could focus on TBBT instead. I wish he could fire Charlie for his pathetic behavior. I bet President Bartlet is so proud.

steve

Sorry...I love the show and Charlie's personal life is not my business and it should not be anyone elses on this message board. If he kills himself how is that going to affect all of you who seem to be worried about his life more than your own? Hope the show picks up its 4 episodes that have been cut and that it runs it's full course. Those who dont like that can kiss his adn my butts

James Asbury

Jason

Big Whoop - Not a whole lot of choises in CA. Your either an addict or on welfare or BOTH.

Lori

Why is he OUT AND ABOUT? Isn't he supposed to be REHABBING in his house?

What a JOKE...hey everybody...PARTY AT SHEEN'S HOUSE!

Lori

Wow...this CRACK HEAD is going to SPLIT HELL WIDE OPEN when he arrives...and by the looks of him? That's gonna be REAL soon...

By the way...how do you like your new name? CRACK HEAD..has a nice round ring to it huh CHUCKLES?