Sheen to Lorre:

'I Will Outlive You'

2/15/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just fired a joking shot back at "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre by saying, "Chuck, I will outlive you. I will piss you off " ... but added, "I miss you, man."

021511_charlie_sheen_video2
TMZ ran into a very refreshed-looking Charlie in L.A. -- and he seemed completely unfazed by Chuck's not-so-subtle jab at him at the end of last night's "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie also reiterated his urge to get back to work ... telling Chuck, "Get off those other shows. Get back to the one that launched those."

We're sure the "Men" crew feels the same way.

CRStardust

Charlie Sheen .... a bad case of rectal inverticus....this clown is bi-polar as hell....why do they (producers) waste their time on this idiot!! The co stars can sure as h*ll carry the show quite successfully without this loser.

C

Please...someone teach him that the joke is on HIM. He is so lost and rich and full of S..T. Just OD already...

Lost815

The guys a freaking mess and a joke. His shows terrible and he's not even funny. Put him one on one with any other comedian thats on a tv show and people will see what a hack he is.

CRStardust

"Those who dont like that can kiss his adn my butts"

Ahhhhh....yes, we wait in breathless anticipation of kissing your behind....once you remove your head from your rectum.............

Kevin

Another loser cant wait for him to OD and die, hope it is soon then we will see who is laughing.

JOe

Two and a Half Men is syndicating. America is on crack, let alone Charlie Sheen.

Marc

C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-O-R-S-H-I-P

Uh

The next time Sheen has a tummy ache don't call an Ambulance. They'll just take him to a bunch of turds. He is pathetic and unfortunately, only his kids will know how much. Some prostitues will kiss a corpse...if the price is right, but when an arterial event occurs .......

carol

Charlie-you're not ready. I don't think you will be ready the end of February either. I believe you think you are but you're not. You are protesting too much about being ready when you're really not. The test is not will you be able to work because you will, the test is how you handle yourself the next vacation, the next hiatus, the next downtime. We all want you well but I don't think you are, not really, not deep inside because quite honestly sweetie, you don't get it. By the way,
Errol Flynn was a jerk.

charliefan

Dear Carol,

Are you a Charlie fan? You sound real sweet like maybe you're.Would love to hear from you if you like.Please send me an E-Mail at debs3577@yahoo.com and thanks so much if you want to.Charlie is in my prayers for sure with his family.

Hugs,

Charlie Fan

carol

To Charlie Fan - I am a Charlie Fan but more importantly I want him to live a long life, not for the show, but because of his
5 kids. That goes for anyone that has kids - they are the priority. I'm going to pass on sending emails to people but thank you for the invitation. I do like the show but I know it can go on without him. The others are so talented. I want Charlie to be alive for his kids.

JimmyB

Sheen's a jackass....And he can prove it.

mija

It seems like a lot of healthy people get sick and die way before somebody trashing their system with bad food, lack of exercise, drugs and alcohol.

4alwayz30mzone

Two and a Half Men or not, Charlie is a wanted actor...Lorre can ruin his Two and a Half career but Hollywood will just put Charlie in something else. He's good, admit it, don't be a hater...he will pull it off and move forward, just like he said..someone is certainly watching over him...Keep on Truckin' Charlie

DANA

What are you talking about?
He havent had main role in a movie more than 10 yrs and single movie role more than 5 yrs.

....................................................