Charlie Sheen

No Offense Taken by Parting Shot

2/15/2011 8:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen actually thought the creator of  "Two and a Half Men" was extending an olive branch when he took a shot at Charlie's wild lifestyle ... sources connected with C.S. tell TMZ.

0215_charlie_sheen_chuck_lorre_Getty_TMZ_01

Chuck Lorre put a slate up at the end of last night's episode, in which he said, "I don't drink.  I don't smoke.  I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.  If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

On one level it seemed like an act of war.  But our sources say Charlie said, "I actually saw it as a nice gesture."  Charlie thinks it shows how he has a knack for taking a lickin' but keeps on tickin'.

Nonetheless, Charlie and Chuck are at loggerheads over Chuck canceling 4 of the remaining 8 episodes this season.

Javalation

Charlie at 100 will be able to say "If I'd known that I'd live to be so old, I would have taken batter care of myself."

Joe

Good-Bye Charlie. It has been fun watching your shows. Guess now that you have burnt out your brain, I'll have to find another show to watch. Try to man up Little Fella.

Major Variola

Charlie lives it up, its his life.

Those who condemn him condemn themselves as lifeless shells.

who dat

I think CBS was just trying to make enough episodes to syndicate. Now i feel they have had enough of Sheen and want out. It wouldn't surprise me if the 4 episodes now planned are it, it's over.

kristine

"men" creator will die after he's hit by a truck!

**** i hope i dont live to 9freaking7!

Shea

Chuck Lorre looks terribly old, his healthy life style is killing him.
Perhaps he should party like Charlie.

Billy

for real who cares what he does on his own time as long as he keeps his **** together at work whos business is it how he likes to party

Jane Madison

He will be dead soon

bic the barbarrian

Charlie is the best he should run for president of the United State of American

Bjorn Von Bjonsson

For a guy who brags on his daily flossing, Chuck sure has some nasty black teeth in the back.

My guess would be Charlie has spent his life building up an immune system that would put Ozzy Osborne's to shame. He could have unprotected gay sex with a hemophiliac, intravenous drug using Asian chicken and never catch a thing. He will live to be 112.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Dying.

hummm

Hey Chuck for someone who says that visits the dentist twice a year, you have a really really really bad dental work, more black teeth than captain sparrow.

Janis

What a weird little dude Chuck is, he "writes" 2 1/2 men....can't they find a computer program to do that...I feel sorry for Charlie, move on man you are going to make money from re-runs...

Caring Kate

I'm no doctor, but Mr. Sheen looks very unhealthy. He may know this and is running from it. Prayers for him surely won't hurt.

rocky

i agree with number 11 that would be so funny and it might help charlie some people are lucky with money and i hate to see him waste it he needs to walk a mile in someones shoes that dont have the money he has and see how lucky he really is enjoy your fame and wealth good luck man hope you can find happiness with out the drugs and drinking just enjoy being rich....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments