Courtney Love -- Resurrected Once Again

2/15/2011 10:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The hair, makeup and fashion gods collaborated to reupholster and reassemble Courtney Love for an Elle magazine event in London on Monday.

0215_courtney_love_zoom_launch
This latest edition of the 46-year-old stood upright on her own power and, dare we say, actually looked nice.

0128_courtney_love_footer

Ty

She could be beautiful. But unnecessary surgical procedures, drugs, booze and being crazy makes her looks way worse. Painting her face helps but she could look amazing if she were of a sane mind and not a complete lunatic.

HeatherCawley

I love courtney love. shes a brilliant artist and i dont understand why people hate on her so bad. shes so entertaining - isnt that her job? I saw hole jun 26 2010 in nirfolk va and she was awesome. almost like old-school courtney :) I love her to pieces. Courtney if you read this , I LOVE YOU girl email me! Hellaheather@aol.com. xoxo

Caroline

She's one talented woman, you have to give her that. Staying power in LA requires serious backbone, and she's also beautiful. That's the loveliest dress I think I've ever seen.

YOUCOURTENYKILLEDKURT

YOU KILLED KURT COBAIN!!!!!!!!!

abby

They did a fabulous job!

Lis

beautiful as always Courtney :)

As

Her stylist, makeup and hair team deserve sone awards. Wow. Courtney this is one group that you should pay well and keep on retainer.

C

I think she looks fantastic!! Yeah she's been a mess in the past, but what says she can't change? Lay off ass-wads!! Looking good Courtney!! Keep it up!!

bieber

She is very pretty. I hope she can stay clean and sober, reconnect with her daughter, and get her career back on track. I too thought she was great a great musician and was great in Larry Flynt.

Xinhuo Hair Factory Co.,Ltd.

Xinhuo Hair Factory Co.,Ltd. can make that kind of hair www.xinhuohair.com

CanDoAttitude2011

Can't stand her. But 46 certainly is old enough to start getting your life on track. Wish her the best.

Deviant

This b*** is a nasty druggy who** and also a murdered. A nice dress doesn't change sh**. By the end of night the clean girl make up is gonna me smeared all over her face and shirt from flashing hobos.

Polly

You gotta give it to the girl -- she keeps bouncing back. Too bad she can stay that way. As crazy as she is, I like her. (Although, I wouldn't want her for my neighbor).

Bruised grrl

She looks absolutely gorgeous. GORGEOUS. She is a total survivor. Courtney's neck broke the guillotine. Maybe if you had had to walk in this woman's shoes, you wouldn't even make it around the block?

ll is a stup bit

Still looks dead and stoned to me...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments