« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ronaldo to SI Covergirl: YOU Are the Lucky One

2/15/2011 10:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo has a strange custom -- keeping smoking hot SI Swimsuit Issue covergirl Irina Shayk 10 feet behind him. Closer than we'll ever get, but dude ... really?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Claudy

Sleep with one eye open...no seriously she is sooo outta here.

Laudy

Marla Aveiro

I just don’t understand why is Cristiano with her. I am football follower and I can tell he is a nice person and very successful, unlike her.

This girl is very arrogant and comparing to other models not as pretty. She is just using Cristiano Ronaldo’s fame! Apparently its working. Too bad that he is letting her doing so.

Besides she seems FAKE AS A PERSON. Her only advertisement is that she's from russia?? LAME! no big deal

LILY ROSE

she is pretty no doubt. but she is not that beautiful that if i pass her by on the street i will turn back to look at her twice.
i live in Eastern part of Europe and believe me i have seen much better looking chicks than her.
i even find her fellow Russian's Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova much hotter than her.
but i kind of like her, i like both of them together. but it always amazes me how they communicate since her English is not that perfect and his English is even worst. or maybe he usually pretends to not speak English that well.

kinm

Saw her tonight on David Letterman show - she's an idiot.

Jim in Cali

Ronaldo is a pimp. He'll bang this chick for a few months and then move on to the next piece of ass.

documented_as_puzzling

they are both ssssaaaauuuuoooo pretty and has cash to spare so does it matter by either part ---- i mean really ---- and most actors are overrated right along with diluted scripts not that one thing has to do with the other but poop salt ----

tomtom

people he is gay.....
not a big shocker they were arranged to help boost her image and to help him stay in the closet... No straight man would act that way around a beautiful women like that.. I wish he would just come out of the closet. Congrats to Irina on her Si cover

mrspatrickcampbell

Please Ronaldo, forget about stinky-fish and just sit on our face!

Marla Aveiro

I just don’t understand why is Cristiano with her. I am football follower and I’ve seen plenty of his interviews. He is a nice person and very successful. This girl is very arrogant and comparing to other models not as pretty. She is just using Cristiano Ronaldo’s fame. Apparently its working. Too bad that he is letting her doing so.

anon.

A gay guy would walk in front of her like him, but a straight guy would walk behind her or next to her! Just sayin:) LOL

SUN

He is an arrogant ass!

BBC

He's so Gay!
And such a Pig!
Even if she is a fame whore, she deserves better than that treatment during her first week as SI's new cover girl.

lhartwell

I love all of these assumptions with a two min. long video.

MORE importantly, Harvey........your staff of men must never get any pu-ss-y with their attitudes....Irnia is a PERSON, not a Goddess, 'she is lucky to be with him' are you in gest here?

Harvey is right her, the guy seems like a penis to me. And just because this women chose NOT speak, she is now, of course, let me get this right, one of the posters on here said 'FAKE AS A PERSON'.

Ya, honey I got that too, from that whole 50 seconds she was on film.

Please girlfriend is beauitful, no doubt, and she should loose about a 150 pounds and drop him at the feild. You don't need a 'guy' you need a man. WHERE are the MEN in this country!!!!!

Oh, the joy of being treated like a woman....thank goodness I got a MAN. If the pool in Cali is similar to your staff Harvey, I feel sorry for the women in Cali.
{come to the Mid-west, we got a lot here}

Harvey has it right on!