Frankie Muniz' Girlfriend:

He Put a Gun to His Head

2/15/2011 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Frankie Muniz put a gun to his head and punched his girlfriend during a nuclear domestic argument Friday night ... this according to the woman.

Elycia Turnbow

TMZ obtained a police report filed in Phoenix, AZ last Friday.  According to the report, Muniz and his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, were arguing in their home about "prior relationships."  Elycia told cops, Frankie "grabbed a gun and held it to his head, possibly with the intent of committing suicide."

0215_frankie_doc_launch_quote

Elycia says she became worried and called one of Frankie's bandmates to take him to the hospital.

Frankie tells a different story, claiming Elycia was screaming and yelling at him when he "fell and hit his head."  Muniz says that's why he went to the hospital.  Muniz denied putting a gun to his head, but did say, "I grabbed the case, but not the gun ... it isn't even loaded."

In fact ... the cops did find the gun and it was loaded.

Muniz was released a short time later, went home, and just after 10PM the same night, things exploded back at the house.  According to the police report, Elycia says, Frankie "punched her in the back of the head, and threw her into a wall while in the downstairs bedroom."

Muniz denied punching Elycia, telling cops, "I love her too much.  She is the woman I want to marry."

Muniz told cops ...  what actually happened was that he was sleeping but awakened "by Elycia yelling at him and hitting him in the face."  Muniz said he was defending himself when "Elycia fell to the ground and started to kick the bedroom door."

Cops say in the report ... there were no visible injuries.

The handgun was impounded and both Frankie and Elycia were warned they'd both go to jail if things got out of control again.

0215_frankie_muniz_footer

Mike

Marry her??? dude...move on...

moussemaker

That's so Mel Gibson of him!

ralphie the one-eyed

Nice F***ing T*** !!

charlie

life is unfair..

Sam

Hey I don't know who you are but I do know ONE thing: When your girlfriend is reporting you to the police it's time to break up.

You gotta dump her.

niles

Yawn, another child star gone bad. Let me know when he knocks over a liquor store or some such.

LAWRENCE

Wait till he goes to prison and Dewie steps in and gives that girl the pearl necklace she deserves.

Ryan L. Natschke

I would never hit my wife, however if I was awakened by being hit in the face, there is no telling what I may do out of instinct. It takes a while to get a grasp of what is going on.

Sam

Marry her??? dude...move on...

Posted at 11:56 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by Mike

Yes I agree! Even if you love her with all your heart and soul and will be distraught for years to come, get rid of her. She's got you like a puppet on a string.

You are her cash cow, get rid of her before she ruins you (might have already).

Someone help Doogie Howser, before he checks out!

Tammy

Frankie, NOW would be the time to get out of this relationship! It'll only get worse from here b/c once a woman gets you in the system on a domestic charge, you're at her mercy b/c anytime she doesn't get her way, she'll be screaming domestic violence. Send the girl packing!! You should NOT marry this girl.

Tammy

I can understand punching your girlfriend but why the gun? hes got a great life, he bangs girls that would never talk to him if he wasnt famous

Posted at 11:52 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by c

I think he grabbed the gun to keep it away from her b/c he knows her. Furthermore, since he didn't believe it was loaded and she said he grabbed it and pointed it at his head, this indictaes that she knew it was loaded. Hence, she loaded it. This has all the makings of a disaster waiting to happen.

Violette-Blue

That is a shame. I thought he was headed in the right direction. He always seemed nice and down-to-earth. Funny thing. I just saw him on Criminal Minds and he was great in it. I hope they can work out their problems. IF not. They both need to move on. Violence is not the answer.

anony

It's said that poor Frankie blew all his MITM money on a big house and a whole bunch of cars (racing card included) and is now broke. He was trying to sell the house for years. Don't know if he ever did.
Not like he's in demand as an actor, is he?

cjs

So "Malcolm" might have been behind, ahead or sideways as opposed to being... In The Middle, okay.. good to know he didn't do it.

Rocko