Frankie Muniz

I Wasn't Suicidal

2/15/2011 5:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Frankie Muniz claims a gun "played no part" during a domestic incident in Arizona with his girlfriend a few days ago -- despite the story she told police -- and Frankie insists he was not suicidal.

0215_frankie_gf_EX_Getty_01

Frankie's rep just released a statement saying, "Frankie and Elycia had an argument a few days ago.  The police were called to the residence."

The statement continues, "A gun played no part in the argument and was voluntarily given to the police for safekeeping.  There were no bruises and neither left the residence. He was not suicidal.  She was not assaulted."

The statement doesn't sync up with the stories both Frankie and Elycia told police on the night of the incident. According to the police report obtained by TMZ -- Elycia claimed Frankie held the gun to his head and roughed her up. Frankie told police he grabbed a gun case and insisted his gun wasn't loaded ... when in fact, it was.

Frankie's rep adds that the couple is still together and are "moving forward with their lives and with their relationship."

Danny40

Frankie probably gets daily beating from her, whats he weigh a buck 05?

Areader

Gotta love PR guys!

Kowny Krush

I thought Franky's a little light in his loafers?

studmoose

She's building a paper trail on you, dude!

Sure, she claims to be abused, the police were called, and yet she wants to work things out and get back with you.

What's the matter with you? You haven't see the other dozen actors before you that went through the same or similar situations? Run, Don't walk... run. RUN!

If you don't, sooner or later, you will be in lockup facing a multi-million dollar lawsuit. I hope the months ahead are worth it!

Fallopia Lopez

He's straight? Who knew?

studmoose

I bet, if Fred leaves her, she'll either slap him with a mega lawsuit, a tell-all book, or both!

Why? Because she really loves him.

Kenneth

Well, he IS a krelboyne. I would have thought Francis would do that when arguing with Lois.

learnmachine

Frankie is going to have a guest star role on Breaking Bad. He is going to play a bank robber. And he is going to kill Marie.

MP

Spin spin spin. I'd be more inclined to believe a police officer's report than a statement by some paid hack.

suzy86

The couple "are" still together, not "is."

Posted at 12:49 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by laughingmyassoff

--- There's only 1 couple being spoken about, so it is "is" not are.

Joyce

Loved him in My Dog Skip

mike wilson

who gives a rats ass!

Dewy Wilkerson

Hi,
My name is Dewy. I'm Malcolm's little brother that no one paid attention to in the show. Here's my take on all this ****ery...

That must have been a pretty big gun, considerin­g the size of Malcolm's grotesquel­y large head! I would agree that perhaps, Reese did have some involvement. LIFEEEE IS UNFAIRRRRRRRRR.

ty

common man get your life back on track. dont try anything dumb alright dude

grammar