Moby

I Gave Acid-Tripping

Home Intruder $20

2/15/2011 7:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moby has officially achieved new, unparalleled levels of chillness -- not only did he NOT call the cops on the guy who broke into his house tripping balls on acid, he even gave him a sweater ... and $20!!!

0215-moby-video-launch-exv-credit
The DJ-turned-Good Samaritan gave the hilarious blow-by-blow last night in L.A. -- telling us, he found the intruder sitting in his living room at 7am ... high off his ass on LSD and totally disoriented.

According to Moby, "He was completely harmless ... It was too early to cook breakfast for him. So, we just gave him $20 and a sweatshirt and sent him on his way for breakfast."

As for why he didn't call the police -- Moby simply explained, "He didn't stab me."

Quinn

Thanks for the $20, and not calling the cops on me dawg. I used it to buy one of your cds. Maybe I'll break in again sometime and you can sign it for me.

Erica

Kids make stupid mistakes. What if it was your dumbass teenage son who wondered into someone's house after trying acid or the like? Would you want him to get shot?
Show a little kindness. God looks out for his own.

DANA

Yeah he must be a specialist in recognising people on ACID.
I still remember 15 years ago back I almost paid ticket to his concert finding out later he screwed all the rave people by playing some bad punk tunes instead of tehno the time he was switching from techno to punk.
POS.

Thomas

I think some of you are confusing LSD with, say, crack. Glad you were all there to make these judgments.

Denny

Typical little liberal p**sy! I hope he does get stabbed next time.

myliverhurts

Look @ Denny sounding tough behind a computer screen.

No Name

Many years ago, an extremely drunk guy holding a knife entered our home; he was so drunk that he was almost hallucinating. After talking to him, my mom learned that he was very recently dumped by his girl. We never knew why he was carrying the knife, but at no point did he even try to point the knife at any of us. He was very polite and was really heart-broken, sobbing at times.

Ours was the tough part of a small town in a remote state in India. Witnessing fistfight and other such things (at times, even stabbing) was not something out of the ordinary for us back then. My mother offered him some water and let him go; however, an overactive neighbor, who newly moved into the neighborhood, called the police and got him arrested.

Shelly

I just hope Moby is more cautious next time. A similar thing happened to John Lennon, with John and Yoko being kind and showing hospitality, and where did he end up after showing his kindness and wanting to spread his message of peace? Murdered. Just be careful, people...

Jesus

****!
where do you live?

THE WIFE

HE ALSO GAVE MR. BON BONS $2.00 TO SUCK HIS **** AND, ANOTHER 3 LICK HIS FUNCKY WHITE ASS!!!! HAHA TELL LITTLE GRASSHOPPER I SAID BOO!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
THE ****!!!! HAHA

by

That's pretty cool.

Franko

And all over the world angels began chanting, Enya had an orgasm, New Agers denuded themselves and bathed in the karmic wave of purity created by Moby.

THE MLP

A few things people should know: that is not a family home. He had his Brooklyn friends over and the episode was rather entertaining. The place is pretty much a castle just outside Hollywood and it's rather peculiar how said kid got in - he had to climb literal walls. The kid said 'he just felt that he simply had to be there'. And that was that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4