Moby

I Gave Acid-Tripping

Home Intruder $20

2/15/2011 7:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moby has officially achieved new, unparalleled levels of chillness -- not only did he NOT call the cops on the guy who broke into his house tripping balls on acid, he even gave him a sweater ... and $20!!!

0215-moby-video-launch-exv-credit
The DJ-turned-Good Samaritan gave the hilarious blow-by-blow last night in L.A. -- telling us, he found the intruder sitting in his living room at 7am ... high off his ass on LSD and totally disoriented.

According to Moby, "He was completely harmless ... It was too early to cook breakfast for him. So, we just gave him $20 and a sweatshirt and sent him on his way for breakfast."

As for why he didn't call the police -- Moby simply explained, "He didn't stab me."

rach

$20 is that all what a tight arse

Lori

Yeah...HE didn't stab you THIS TIME...but he sure will know where to go when he needs more money for drugs IDIOT... nice way to protect your family.

what a DOPE

carlos

moby should remake Romeo Void'song: Girl In trouble

Kiko

Moby. ****.

Lori

Hope your this "Cool" and "CHILL" when he or his BUDDIES return for more and YOU'RE NOT HOME BUT YOUR FAMILY IS...God, what is wrong with these kind of guys? Are you "cool" because you do drugs and think everyone else is HARMLESS when they do drugs? GUESS AGAIN...Hope your luck holds.

Cartman

He should look forward to more visitors in the near future.

Do this in my house and I will give you a free bullet, maybe two! :)

Kiko

I wonder what the acid-head bought with the $20? Hmmm...

LAWRENCE

So I take it the intruder wasn't Eminem? The kid probably went to the local waffle house where Kid Rock beat the **** out of him.

Jack

REALbarbwire7

How did he know, exactly, that it was LSD? Maybe the intruder told him. But we don't know the cir***stances. Maybe it was a kid. Maybe it was some little girl. Who knows? If someone was high and in my house, I'm sorry, I'm cool but I think I might call the cops...because unless this was a neighbor's kid, this person "might" come back and think they are safe to just "intrude" again.....maybe at a better time. Maybe the wrong time for Moby!

tigress

This could only happen in LA.

CrashAndBurn

"Souvenirs" are the best.

NDNchief

P L U R ! ! !

Lori

8.Moron, if the druggie wanted to stab him the first place, I seriously doubt that $20 would have change his mind!
God you're stupid...
Posted at 3:03 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by MightyMadMoron'
===========
12.#4 Lori, yea, he should have filed charges and made the guy really angry. Being nice to the guy, what a stupid idea. You're an idiot.
Posted at 3:09 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by Jack
=======================================================
I don't give a damn what either one of you liberal idiots think...some guy enters your FAMILY home..."high as balls" and you think he should be given 20 bucks a pat on the back and maybe a lollypop? Pull your heads out of your A$$E$ and stop acting like your "cool"...the guy could have gone either way and this moron MOBY just figured he was another "Nice" druggie like himself...he got lucky...like the other post said?
Break into my home? Expect a 38 slug...NO I'M NOT THE "COOL" MOM :)

jlgrr

Ok dumbass but now it gives the friggin' irresponsible low life druggie an opprtunity to kill another innocent with his lifestyle and ignorant actions. Gimmie a break- Hollywood is demented!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments