Paris Hilton's B-Day Party -- Cops On Alert

2/15/2011 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's 30th birthday party is all set to go down in the Hollywood Hills tonight -- with 300 people expected to attend -- and TMZ has learned the LAPD will be keeping a close eye on the situation.

Paris Hilton Birthday

Law enforcement sources tell us ... off-duty officers will be working security at the party and uniformed officers will be patrolling the area all night ... in case the shindig gets out of hand.

We're told Paris has pulled permits to film the party -- which is all set to go down at a private home in the Hollywood Hills.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... officers will be on the lookout to tow vehicles parked illegally in the area. Plus, we're told all noise complaints WILL be addressed by police.

Just another Tuesday night in Hollywood ...

beatsoul1960

Have a happy and safe 30th birthday, Paris.

documented_as_puzzling

regardless of what she does and doesnt do the girl_lady_women is a jewel of female persuasion thorgh kindness . if she doesnt meet your standards then find one of millions that you can dispose your attraction to your hate within too dill wads -

documented_as_puzzling

and dill wadettes ----

Cartman

She's an old hag with herpes now.

She couldn't write a large enough check to make me want to do her.

Claudy

Hoping not to have another " WHITE" night not to remember...sorry but sooooo not interested. And coming from Canada...that means a lot!

Laudy

Criss

40. She's an old hag with herpes now.

Posted at 9:37 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Old? I think you're lost. This isn't imdb.

Mariirez

I know I am late, But happy birthday Paris Hilton. I am a huge fan of your voice.

Rabinowitz The Hebe

Paris is quite simply one of the most stunningly beautiful women in the world. The people attending this party will be a whos who of Hollywood elite. The losers who attack Paris on this site, would be the same people who would stand in awe in her radiant presence.

Paris is Hollywood royalty...Paris is Americas princess.

Chakazuloo

I feel sorry for Manufactured Superstars- they are DJ'ing her party. I'm not sure you could pay me all the money in the world to DJ her party.

Jim in Cali

I'd still hit it just to say that I did. Wouldnt' date her that long though.

Rabinowitz The Hebe

Paris is universally acknowledged as a classic beauty. She could have her pick of men. My sources are telling me that Brad Pitt is presently trying to woo her. Paris versus Angelina? Angelina is a dog in comparison, and in bed Paris is a superstar, with a libido unmatched by common women.

Paris will marry into European royalty, my understanding is she and Prince Harry have been secretly hot and heavy for months, and he has proposed to Paris. She though is considering better offers.

SANDRENNA

NOW!! THAT'S HOTT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! XOXOXOXO....

mrs.chanel

WHY DON'T THESE PEOPLE HELP OTHER'S THAT ARE IN NEED, KNOW IT'S BETTER TO SHOW YOU'R ASS OFF! WHAT A JOKE! FAME WHORE'S!

ernie

@ FlBiler - you said: "Did she ever build those woman's shelters she talked about on Larry King?" Posted at 6:51 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by FlBiker

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Hilton went immediately back to her old party lifestyle immediately after her release from county jail.

Her useless claims she made on Larry King will haunt her for quite a long time. There was somewhat of a payback in Vegas, now wasn't there?

Here she is on probation for her party lifestyle of drug use... and is throwing her own birthday party ... which is quite classless in itself.

We have not heard the last of this one .... aka Lohan twin.

karl anglin

I am amazed she made it to 30!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments