Charlie Sheen Controls the Fate of 'Men'

2/15/2011 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Charlie Sheen leaves "Two and a Half Men" ...the show is over ... this according to sources connected to the production.

0215_welcome_sheen_EX

Our sources say if Charlie doesn't come back, his role absolutely will not be re-cast and Warner Bros. would end production immediately.

As TMZ has been reporting, there has been a lot of conflict between Charlie on the one side and Warner Bros., CBS and creator Chuck Lorre on the other.

Charlie says he wants to return to work now but is beyond pissed that Warner Bros. has 86'd 4 of the last 8 scheduled episodes this season.

For Lorre's part ... he put a slate at the end of last night's show, which read in part: "I don't drink.  I don't do drugs.  I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.  If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

The show is supposed to go back into production on February 28, but the tension between Sheen and Lorre has reached a boiling point, so anything can happen.

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Girl Revealed!

The cover girl for the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has been revealed -- and she's got a Cristiano Ronaldo connection!

0215_welcome_bikini_launch
David Letterman revealed that 25-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk got the coveted spot at the top of his show last night. Shayk is also Ronaldo's girlfriend -- the two have been dating since last year and reportedly met while working on Armani underwear ads.

According to SI, Irina "was discovered in 2004 while on a three-day train ride from Chelyabinsk to Moscow" and has made four previous appearances in the magazine's Swimsuit Issue.

Westminster Dog Show -- America's Next Pup Model

The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show has rolled into Madison Square Garden and features some of the fiercest bitches in the world.

0215_dog_show_launch
The competition is ruff.

Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Kim Kardashian Spends Valentine's Day Solo!

Kim Kardashian celebrated Valentine's Day with the girls!

0215_welcome_kim_launch
Though Kim is dating New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, the two spent the lovers' holiday on opposite sides of the country -- with Kim partying in Las Vegas while Kris had a basketball game in Newark, NJ.

Kim was photographed at Marquee at the Cosmopolitan with makeup artist Joyce Bonelli and her buddy Carla DiBello last night, dancing with her friends and posing with V-Day gifts.

Although Kim and Kris weren't together, it looks like he was still on her mind, Kim tweeting yesterday "I miss my Valentine :-("

I Heart Tattoos -- Zoom View!

Some of the biggest stars in Hollywood wear their heart on their sleeves ... literally! Check out which celebs have a heart tattoo for all to see!

0214_valentines_heart_zoom_launch

Channing Tatum Strips for GQ!

Channing Tatum shows some skin in the new issue of GQ -- where he also opens up about his past as a stripper!

0215_welcome_channing_launch
“I’m not ashamed of it.  I don’t regret one thing," Channing tell the mag for its March issue, "I’m not a person who hides sh*t."

Tatum, who stars in this month's "The Eagle," knows his body is a big selling point for him as an actor right now, saying "No one’s calling me for lawyer roles. I still have a lot to prove to myself.”

Check out more from Channing when the new issue of GQ hits newsstands February 22.

Taylor Momsen -- New Day, Same Deal

Taylor Momsen continued her pleas for attention, sporting the latest in trashy lingerie for her band's concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

0212_taylor_momsen_launch_getty
XOXO.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Grab your spectacles and stare at the following photos till you spot the subtle differences!

0211_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

2011 Grammy Awards -- Fashion Fiascos!

From the looks of the red carpet, the 2011 Grammy Awards are sure to put on a show! So check out all the craziest looks that went down outside Staples Center.

2011 Grammys

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Betty

Be nice to know that sponsers and writers can do without the negative publicity and negative image of the show Two and a Half men. It went from risque to filth long ago and the star actually believes this life style is acceptable. He needs a reality check.

Susan

Come on, does anyone believe the show will shut down......Money talks....They are a bunch of greedy sharks.....I bet that studio has a billion dollar life insurance policy on Sheen...Anyone that is smart would....His ex wifes should if they were smart..Hell, I would if I could...But I'd make sure there is no suicide clause...Because it will happen, no one will get squat!!

mike

Betty the show is funny, not as much as it once was, the story line has pretty much ran it's course, but heck lighten up, i could care less if charlie kills himself with booze or drugs, it's a tv show that i watch nothing more and his off show stunts are his to deal with

Tray

It's really nobody's business how he lives his life. It's his life, his money, his health. With that said, he looks like total crap in the most recent episodes. Get sober and clean your act up Charlie! This doesn't just involve you. There are other peoples jobs depending on your selfishness. Get your head out of you a**.

Anna

If CBS continues to allow Sheen to return they are just validating his behavior and actions. There is no reason for him to stop. His on screen and off screen pesonality are one in the same. He is a manic depressive that is dual addicted. If CBS just cares about the money and he does make them big bucks than they should continue to have him as the star.

kat25923

Charlie Sheen is not goin ANYWHERE that show is a cash cow, are u kidding me, why do u think he brang his butt back to the set from out of rehab so quick, cuz of talk of pulling the plug thats why, lol, charlie u done used up all your 9lives u better have your shielf staright, lol or u will be in jail for not paying all that child and wife support u need to keep paying

Tray

Why would they fire him? He hasn't done anything wrong on the set. As long as he shows up on the set, does his job and acts accordingly, it's nobody's business what he does in his personal life. His personal life is private except when there's a need to call an ambulance and the paparazzi gets wind of it. Otherwise, nobody would ever know what he does and nobody would care. I certainly wouldn't want my boss in my personal business let alone all of judgmental America! He does seriously look like hell in the most recent episodes though.

Raoul

you could replace sheen with Ted Danson, Enrique Iglesias, Fred Dwyer, Robert Wagner, Emilio Estevez or any of a dozen other playboy actors and I sure wouldn't notice the difference.

Judy

I believe he should be fired....Why would we want our children and grandchildren to watch him, especially if they know what he is really like in real life. Not a good message. And beside, he is not the main character to watch on the show...it is the young man that plays his nephew and the gentleman that plays his brother... together, they make the show. You could keep the show running, just get rid of Charlie....Now that, would be something to think about. We need to get back to family television. Hope for our country's future....the younger generation. Amen.

Butt Lovin Bear 401

From watching the show the last couple of weeks you can tell that Sheen is a freakin' mess!! White pasty face, sunken eyes with dark circles around them. The guy looks like a corpse. As for the acting, big deal if he was "professional" & showing up for work, he's just going through the motions. I don't think they should be rushing things as far as this season goes. There is always next season to look forward to. If he decides to bail on the show, well so be it.

Tray

#9, I wouldn't let my children or grandchildren watch it just for the content alone. duh.

LES

It is probably one of the funniest shows of all time. It would be a shame if it is ended especially under the present cir***stances. I wish Charlie Sheen all the best because he is on a colision course with disaster and I have seen too many young talented actors die before their time and almost all are related to drugs and alcohol. Pray for him.

Bob Kimball

I truly hope CBS cancels the show! They've made a bundle on it. They must show Charlie who's boss. His "death-wish attitude" is truly selfish and ego-oriented. I feel so sorry for the remainder of the cast having to put their livelihood on Charlie Sheen's wreckless life. The man seems to have a death wish and is going downhill so fast. So sad, because he is a very talented actor. What a waste of talent and friendship--tossed out so easily.
Bob

glena

That's pretty lame of Charlie Sheen to make all those people go down on HIS sinking ship. That was a great gig they all had, and now a lot of his co-workers are without a job because he can't stay away from booze, drugs and women. He should really be ashamed of himself. HAY, another
reason to do drugs, booze and women !! wow..

Barbara

I agree with the previous comment. Every time I flip through the channels and come to Two and a Half men, I flip to the next one as fast as I possibly can. What kind of example is that show to anyone, especially someone who has kids. Jon Cryer is getting almost as risque as Charlie Sheen is on that show now, and no one, in today's society needs that kind of trash. Anyone who would let their son play the part of Jon Cyer's son on that show needs to have their head examined also.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments